New Jersey
Options

The Manor West Orange, NJ

Is anyone else getting married at the manor? Or are there past brides of the manor?! I'm getting married May 2014 and having my ceremony and reception there. Does anyone know if the arches I walk under outside have flowers on them or do I have to do that myself? Thanks!

Re: The Manor West Orange, NJ

• Options
    RMMJSRMMJS member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I am getting married there this summer!  I am not having my ceremony there, but I bet those flowers are there-they have such beautiful gardens!  Email and ask them, they get respond pretty quickly!
  • Options
    We are getting married there in early sept. our florist told said we wouldn't need to add flowers since the garden will be full bloom. You could add on aisles or at the front but we are keeping it simple. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you ladies don't mind me asking, typically what is the price range for the Manor and for what day of the week?
  • Options
    RMMJSRMMJS member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    If you email them, they will send you a list with the prices for different months and days of the week!  What month/day are you looking for?
  • Options
    I am having my reception there in September :)
  • Options
    I have an appointment to visit. Not sure we will pick them.  There grounds seems awesome.  We were really looking for a mansion that does not do more than 1 at a time.  I heard they do multiple.  But they look awesome....although the website does not promote the inside of the venue much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards