Not Engaged Yet
Options

Why Are Most Of Ya'll So Negative!!!!

13»

Re: Why Are Most Of Ya'll So Negative!!!!

• Options
    buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013

@buddysmom80 Its cool if you dont encourage 'pre planning'. Just dont try to make other people feel stupid for wanting to! There is always a better way to say things! Dont call them dumb or stupid, thats rude as hell. Name calling or rude/nasty behavior over a simple pre planning post? thats just crazy!

I didn't call you dumb, stupid, rude/nasty, etc. at all. You want puppies and rainbows blown up your ass go to Weddingbee. They love to pre plan. Hell, instead of spending time with your BF and kid, work on your centerpieces because that's a GREAT relationship builder. ETA: Spelling error.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

@buddysmom80 Its cool if you dont encourage 'pre planning'. Just dont try to make other people feel stupid for wanting to! There is always a better way to say things! Dont call them dumb or stupid, thats rude as hell. Name calling or rude/nasty behavior over a simple pre planning post? thats just crazy!

You're the only one I've seen name calling and being rude/nasty.

We don't encourage pre-planning because its a damned good way to cause issues in your relationship and honestly you miss out a lot of the now when you are constantly thinking about the future.

• Options

You're the only one I've seen name calling and being rude/nasty.

We don't encourage pre-planning because its a damned good way to cause issues in your relationship and honestly you miss out a lot of the now when you are constantly thinking about the future.
    I think she just wants us to validate her choices because it seems like no one else is...I'm not doing it though!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

@bethsmiles Im probably younger than you, but I'm not a child. People were rude to me (whether you seen it or not). I didn't throw a tantrum i was simply stating how i felt about what was being said to me! The post wasn't meant to solve any problem, the post was to ask why are some of ya'll being rude, not just to me, but to the people who want to pre plan! If you were not mean/rude to me or anybody else wanting to pre plan, then this post wasn't for you! I don't see how everyone is missing that!

• Options

@bethsmiles Im probably younger than you, but I'm not a child. People were rude to me (whether you seen it or not). I didn't throw a tantrum i was simply stating how i felt about what was being said to me! The post wasn't meant to solve any problem, the post was to ask why are some of ya'll being rude, not just to me, but to the people who want to pre plan! If you were not mean/rude to me or anybody else wanting to pre plan, then this post wasn't for you! I don't see how everyone is missing that!

No one on this board encourages pre-planning. You sound like a spoiled brat who has to have it her way. Good luck with that. You should read the thread on this board that's entitled "New Here? Read This First!" It'll answer a lot of questions for you. Obviously you didn't.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

We don't encourage pre-planning because its a damned good way to cause issues in your relationship and honestly you miss out a lot of the now when you are constantly thinking about the future

@bethsmiles you are right, thank you!

• Options

Actually I'm 23 so probably not. But that's not really the point.

I get that you think the woman on this board are rude. Guess what we don't agree. It's why so many of us have stuck around. To get awesome advice from a group of women with various ranges of life experiences.

And I don't care if this post wasn't for me, you meant it for women I happen to care very much about. These women are my friends and I'm not going to just stand by while you attack them because you can't handle someone not validating your ideas. If you're too sensitive to handle people disagreeing with you I highly suggest getting off the internet. We aren't here to baby you, blow rainbows up your ass, or pat you on the head. So either take our advice or don't but don't act like a brat and stomp your foot claiming everyone is just too mean.

• Options
    CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    @prettybrown27, we all come to here to ask questions. When you ask questions, you get advice. When you get advice, you choose to take it or not take it. REGARDLESS of what you do with it, you THANK the people who took time and effort to give your their thoughts. Which you ASKED for. And then you consider it carefully. And then you do what you think is best with the information you now have.

I recently posted about a situation in my own life, which you and a few others responded to. Your response was to go with my gut and everything would work out great. Everyone else gave me some great advice and things to consider. I appreciate your encouragement, but I posted specifically asking for outside perspectives because I actually don't know everything. Neither does anybody else. Neither do you. So that's why, when you ask for advice, you may get some answers you don't expect. That doesn't make any less valid or worth your consideration, and it certainly doesn't deserve the responses you gave.

Everyone here has seen pre-planning go horribly wrong. That's why we're encouraging you to stay away from it and just enjoy your relationship as it is. No one was "rude" to you in your post; perhaps blunt, but not rude. We are actually looking out for you and trying to give you some perspective on something we have seen over and over again. I wish you would remember that before calling people out this way.
  • Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013

I agree with some of the PP...if you think a specific instance of someone replying to you was rude (before you got on your high horse and decided to be rude to us (you might have thought you were being rude to just the people who irked you but that is not how your post came accross)), you should have addressed them specifically and calmly.  I was offended by your post telling me (as a married woman) that I shouldn't be posting here because I'm married.  I certainly didn't post anything rude to you and yet you were rude to me.  See how that works? 

These ladies are nice, honest and forthright...if you can't handle that, you are in for a lot of disappointment in life.

• Options

I NEVER said the people who arent married are crazy with cats. i said some/most of y'all are crazy with cats. And I NEVER that my post wasn't rude, I know it was rude. The post was for the people who go on other peoples post saying mean/hurtful/rude things. Your missing the point!

*you're

Click to control gif: http://gifctrl.com/Un

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards