Not Engaged Yet
Options

Whoopsies!

2»

Re: Whoopsies!

• Options

Oh god, I'd much rather have the pony.

What about a pony wearing a grill?

OP, stick around, you seem normal, which is good. Fill out the "Getting to Know You" post if you want and hang out here!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Our timeline talk was definitely, "When do you see us getting engaged and married? When do you see us having kids?" and not, "I expect you to propose by this point. GOOD LUCK and we're all counting on you."
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    Thanks @buddysmom80! I filled it out. I'm glad to come out of the lurker closet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I knew when my ring was bought too...because he told me (we had been looking for a few months). Not sure why because he knows I get really impatient with surprises. So like you I'm just trying to stay calm and enjoy the changes we have going on right now :)
  • Options
    @riss2893 you are in the exact same boat as me.  I believe he has asked my friends for all of my preferences, and I know he went ring shopping the other weekend.  When he came home that day he looked at me (knowing how impatient I am) and said "I'm assuming you have an idea of where I was toda, but I just want to let you know that these things don't happen right away, they can take a little time".  As to what that means, I have no clue - custom made? Engraved? Throwing me off?  But I am also trying to stay a calm as I can!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @KateJ16 My mom, his mom, AND my best friend have seen the ring. I'm dying over here.He's been dropping more and more hints lately. He's been adamant about going up north this weekend to my parents' house, so maybe he wants to ask them (which I've asked that he do, out of respect, just my personal preference). I feel ya, sister.
  • Options
    @riss2893 - I talked to him last night to try to understand what was going on (since the timeline he gave me has passed).  He gave me enough info to know that he custom-made the ring, but it took much longer than he thought.  So sometime soon (he's just waiting to pick it up)... it's amazing how just knowing these minor details have made me calm down (somewhat!)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @KateJ16 That's exciting! And I bet it's good to have some relief. School started back up this week for me and I've been busy with work so that's been a nice distraction.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards