October 2014 Weddings

October 10, 2014!

Our date is 10/10/14. Anyone else out there?

Re: October 10, 2014!

• I'm the 11th! We're close!
    Anniversary
  • I am also the 11th <3

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 10.10 here as well.

He can't forget that!
  • Ours is 10/17/14 ! Another Friday wedding! (:

<!--[if gte mso 9]>
  • 10/10 as well! Glad to see some others joining me finally!
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
  • 10/10 here! Looking for advice. I am definitely a vintage, DIY kind of Bride. I have always had a vision of a backyard/ rustic wedding, mason jars and all.My groom comes from a huge family and and some how our dream of a quaint little wedding has gone out the window. We now have a 24 person wedding party, over 200 guests, and a venue with a grand ballroom with huge chandeliers! How do I keep the romance and focus on us and why we are really there!? Help!
  • 10/10 here! Looking for advice. I am definitely a vintage, DIY kind of Bride. I have always had a vision of a backyard/ rustic wedding, mason jars and all.My groom comes from a huge family and and some how our dream of a quaint little wedding has gone out the window. We now have a 24 person wedding party, over 200 guests, and a venue with a grand ballroom with huge chandeliers! How do I keep the romance and focus on us and why we are really there!? Help!

why do you have 24 people in your wedding party?!? and who is paying?!?!
    Anniversary
  • Our date is also the 11th!
  • 12 bridesmaids 12 groomsmen. We have help from his mom and the rest is on us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards