October 2014 Weddings
Options

Young Bride-to-Be (1st wknd of Oct)

Hello Fellow Knotties! I'm Olivia :) I got engaged last year and am just now getting my hands into this crazy thing called 'Wedding Planning' Our date is set for October-4-2014 *Hides from all the snickering Spring/Summers brides*

I've always loved the thought of a beautiful Fall wedding with the bright leaves and crisp air...
I'm 23, and so is Hubby to-be. I've decided to have my wedding before we both graduate *Yikes* I'm very excited to be planning this beautiful (hopefully) event!! I've been waiting a while to become a knottie, (3 years) and I can't wait to make friends here! Cheers!!

Olivia

Re: Young Bride-to-Be (1st wknd of Oct)

• Options
    katienicolekkatienicolek member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2013
    Congrats Olivia :) I'm getting married October 3rd! I am in the same boat... been with my future-hubby for 6 years so this has been a long time coming!

Best of luck as you dive into planning... not sure about you... I was pretty overwhelmed at first but the more "tasks" I get crossed off the list the more excited I get! Do you have a venue yet? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! We're weekend buddies! (I'm 10/5/14)
  • Options
    What a great day to get married! ;) October 4 as well! I'll be with my FI for 9 years on our wedding day. (WOW!)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • Options
    We are Date twins :) Congrats!
  • Options
    I do! As of yesterday we booked a beautiful venue with a parachute ceiling! So excited
  • Options
    Congratulations Olivia!! I'm also a young, October 2014 bride. I am 22 now but by the time I get married I will be 23, and same with my fiance. :) 

Like you, I always dreamed of a fall wedding! I love everything about autumn. Do you know your color schemes yet??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Fall.weddings.com
  • Options
    Congrats!  Fall rocks :-)

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Congrats!! We're date buddies :) I am currently in nursing school, and I know I'm insane for doing this! Trying to set a goal each week/every other week has really helped me keep things under control. Good luck!
  • Options
    October 4th here as well!! Congratulations on setting a date!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!, I'm also a young bride. I'm 23 will be 24 by wedding.
  • Options
    Our date is Oct 5, but we are getting married in CA so I'm not really doing it for the color (I wanted it to be warm but not HOT).
  • Options
    hI! I am 23 too. my wedding is on October 11,2014 sooo fun!! 
  • Options
    I am 22, and our wedding is October 5th! We've actually been engaged since we were 18. So many similarities on this thread! Lol and FALL OVER SPRING/SUMMER FTW! (;
  • Options
    I am 22 and getting married October 11th. We are so excited to get married! My FI is 25 and this July will be our 5 year anniversary date. Congratulations to all the brides to be! I love the idea of a fall wedding using pumpkins and gourds. We are doing a rustic fall theme.
  • Options
    Congrats! Our wedding day is Oct. 4th as well! I'll be 22 when we get married (I'll be turning 23 about 2 weeks later.) Good luck with all of your planning. I will be graduating in less than a month and we purposely planned our wedding for after our graduation. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards