Attire & Accessories Forum

which shoes for this dress?

Looking for ideas on shoes for this dress.  I am getting married at city hall, early afternoon in mid October.   I don't want to do silver as it would be too matchy for me with the waist of this dress. So either nude, black or color/fun.  My favorite of these three is the teal color. Any votes or thoughts?  Would this sort of patent/pump style go with this dress? Or shoud I go more sandal/strappy?   Am online shopping so just looking for any helpful opinions!  thank you! 

Re: which shoes for this dress?

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    Out of the shoes you posted, I prefer the teal.  I am not sure what the weather would be like in mid October where you live, but if it's cooler than I would say stick with a closed toed shoe.  Edit: typo
  • Beautiful dress! I prefer the teal shoes as well. A nice pop of colour :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you both, the Teal are my favorite so far also.
  • I like the teal too :) I agree that the weather might be too chilly for sandle
  • If you like the teal, go for the teal. You'll be happy when you look at pictures. You can do those nice pumps or if you find some strappy sandels in teal, yu can go that route too. I personally vote for the pump, they seem like a style that you would be able to wear more often then a sandal.

• I like the teal, too! I also like the pumps.  I got peep-toe heals for my November wedding... and now I'm wondering what the heck I was thinking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards