Connecticut
Options

Weeping Willows in CT

Hi, CT Knot Community!

I recently became engaged and I'm starting to look at ceremony/reception venues. It has always been a dream of mine to be married under a weeping willow tree. I have found beautiful venues with willow trees, but they're all out of my budget (ex. Barns at Wesleyan Hills -- if only!). Do any of you know of any state parks or low-budget venues that would allow me to be married under their weeping willow tree? Any help or guidance is appreciated!

Giselle

Re: Weeping Willows in CT

• Options
    Commenting in hopes that someone might see this post and be able to respond! Still looking for weeping willow trees in CT. A park, a farm, etc...? Any ideas?
  • Options
    i know there is one across the street from the mystic seaport but its not really conducive to a wedding ceremony. Although I feel like wilcox park has a few, by the pond. it's also gorgeous there, we're getting pictures done there. Hope that helps a little.
  • Options
    There is a weeping willow tree at Lyman Orchard near the Apple Barrel. I do not know if you can get married there, but you could certainly do photos there!
  • Options
    Thank you, kaceandpoint and Corkey450! I'll definitely look into both options!
  • Options
    Woodwinds in Branford has weeping willows and is very reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards