Destination Weddings Discussions

WTF Wednesday

Re: WTF Wednesday

• besides a little WTF Self (and H) for not planning, or even really thinking about planning the AHR.
    I've got no complaints!! I love my new car, my new position is going great and we got a TON done around the yard this weekend!!!
  • @WinoGrrl---That's awesome!

Question: I can tell you've been putting a lot of pressure on yourself re: the AHR--would you feel like you missed anything if you didn't do it?

-------------------------
    As for WTF it's kind of directed at Roxy (my dog). I really wish she could talk sometime and tell my why she's not feeling good. She had a very upset stomach earlier this week that landed us in the emergency vet at 3am but now seems to be fine. I just wish I knew if it was related to the meds I have her on or if it was truly unrelated (did she eat something that disagreed with her or did she have some kind of parasite?) I know I have said it before but I just love her so much and it really takes a toll on me physically and emotionally when she's not well. 
  • WTF self! I'm breaking out so badly lately and I know it's because I have been eating terribly, all junk all the time, and I keep telling myself I will stop eating so badly but then I do it anyway because I'm tired or have no time to go to the grocery store and cook actual real food. My face can not be this hideous for my wedding so I have to step it up. I just ordered a lot of face stuff (cleansers, toners, moisturisers) hoping that helps too...
  • mmm4763 I totally would be happy not doing it, but we included it in our invitations and folks are STILL asking us months later when it is. ugh. I'll figure something out.
  • WTF: Skin!!!  my eczema is acting up so badly and it's under my breast (Sorry for the overshare)  but it is horrible.  BOOOOO 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards