African American Weddings
Options

MY DAY, MY WAY!!

Ok this is my story and im sticking to it (R KELLY VOICE)  we will take some epics in Jan (hopefully ill lose a few pounds by then) and we will get married on June 27th at one of the local courthouses, i told my photographer i want to take pics that day after the courthouse simply to capture the moment (unfortunately i wont be in my wedding dress but best believe ill be dressed to the gawds-anywho lol) the next day June 28th we will have a reception dinner with about 50-60 guests.. I told my caterer so hes on board but my planner wellllll shes not to on board with this because its not a wedding over 5 or 10k she may not be there to decorate, considering i dont need a coordinator all i need is someone to decorate i may have to see what she can or cant do with the money ive already given her... That day i will wear my dress and he will wear a very nice suit and we will enjoy with family and friends but since my photgrapher wont be there i just remembered the Mr's aunt takes photos on the side so there will be a photog on that day as well.... 

Im excited im getting things together, i dont need a bridal party and im not gonna stress about getting dressed at a hotel and whatnot we can get dressed at home together but i honestly cant wait!!!
sorry if this seems long i just wanted to keep you ladies updated!!!

SMOOCHES

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: MY DAY, MY WAY!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards