Not Engaged Yet

OLW

2»

Re: OLW

• Dear work,

Sorry I'm a bit unproductive this week. After Monday, I didn't have a lot to do. Please still pay me.

Thanks,
    Employee enjoying the lull

Dear physical therapist,

I'm sorry I haven't been doing my exercises. I moved my appointment out to give myself a week to catch up. I have a motivation problem now that my shoulder is better.
  • Dear @southernpeach89

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

----------------------

Dear lady bits,

It's your own damn fault we have to see a doctor. You are ruining my damn life!

----------------------

Dear grad school,

You were all that I was promised you would be. So I shouldn't be surprised that you are plunging me into an incredible depression. If things do not start looking up next month, I will be leaving you in May and never looking back.

----------------------

Dear Amapola14,

If Diet Coke and Thin Mints aren't appropriate breakfast food, then I never want to be appropriate.

----------------------

Dear J,

Thank you for doing 3 loads of laundry and cooking dinner AND cleaning up from dinner last night. I know it's not fun that I keep plunging into depression. I will try to claw my way out of it and stay out of it, I promise.

------------------------
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Dear Professor,

Thank you so much for cancelling class this morning. I really needed that extra sleep. You made my day.

Much thanks,
    Exhausted Student

Dear BF,

I'm so glad you're starting to figure out what you want to do with your life. I know it's been on your mind ever since you quit school, but the fact that you're starting to apply to other jobs and thinking about what you need to do to get a different job makes me happy. I just hope your concern about how much you make doesn't drive you to do something you'll regret and hate. I want you to be happy and I want you to love your job. 

Love,
    Your GF

P.S. If you get a job you like, that means less bitching to me, which I would really appreciate.

Dear Registration,

You're a bitch. I finally go though all the hoops you want me too to get into a class I don't really want to take, but I need it to make myself a full time student (stupid business class only being three credit hours). Then, you tell me the night after all the sophomores register that the class I jumped through the hoops for is cancelled, and I have to find another class to take. You can go fuck yourself for all I care. I also don't appreciate that you caused a stupid fight with BF because I was so upset about this and he didn't understand why and snapping happened and then it was not fun. We've made up, but I blame you.

No Love, at all,
    Frustrated Student

Dear History Professor/Dean of the Department,

Thank you for actually helping me with the above problems and offering our class a special class because we've had some many problems with registering and we can't finish our awesome final project that we all love. Now I get to take an interesting class that I wouldn't have gotten to take, as well as actually have my work published. And on top of that, you said you'd try to work it out to where I get Marketing credit for my minor next fall for continuing this project. You're so awesome.

Much Appreciation,
    Your Stressed Student

Dear Ladies of NEY,

I apologize for all my school related stuff, but it's getting stressful as finals are approaching. But I appreciate y'all keeping me sane about the ring thing. The advice really helped.

Love, 

Dear Self,

I need to find a hobby besides sitting alone in my room. Stat.

Seriously though,
    Yourself
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Dear mom,

Stop. I know you lied to me about going to Europe alone and I've already had one panic attack trying to figure out who this mysterious man was that you traveled with. Knowing that it's one of dad's friends does not help. 

Freaking the fuck out,
    Your usually levelheaded daughter

---------------------------------------

My loving H,

Thanks for being really sweet and kind lately, even though we got in that nasty fight. I love you and hope you can see that in all the things I do.

All my love,
    Your W

----------------------------------------

Dear UMC,

Please pull your heads out of your asses. I really want to do this whole seminary/ordination thing and I want to do it with you, but if you're going to be a bunch of sonsabitches about the LGBT community, I'm bouncing to be Episcopal. 

Seriously,
    Frustrated
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Ugh, need to add another.

Dear product manager,

Answer your fucking emails! I feel bad that I can't help the sales people, but I don't know what's on the roadmap. That's your job! Good luck selling your product without any marketing because you and your boss can't be bothered to talk to me.

You suck!
    -A former product manager
  • @buddysmom80 YES!!! Nardellis! That has to be the one! My brothers are always talking about driving up just to get a pastrami sub. I think it's been there forever. I don't remember it though because I was in grade school the last time we went up.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @buddysmom80 and @beanbot2002, is it weird that even though I work super close to a Nardellis, I haven't been yet? I go past the one on the Middletown/Middlefield line every time I drive up from FI's.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear @cask85,
    Where is your 2nd anniversary picture in your siggy? I've been waiting patiently for a year to see it!!

Love,
    Tiger
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @Cu97tiger,

We didn't take one! I had every intention of doing it, but it just didn't happen. We've been so stupid busy. :( My current FB pic is from our anniversary hike. . . that is about as good as it gets. 

Where is yours/when is yours happening? 

• @cask85 - I'm about to update my siggy picture now. We'll get a 2 yr anniv picture in March at our venue.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger - I love your new siggy pic!

• Dear @cu97tiger,
    I am SO SO EXCITED for brunch and shopping on Saturday!!!!!  I am so crazy in love with that mall and all of its goodness.  It will never be the same after we show it what's up.

<3<3
    Sak

Dear brain,
    I know you're tired from the last few weeks, but you need to keep on truckin.  Don't quit on me now.
  • OMG I feel like every week I'm doing an OLW about this:

Dear life-long friend,

I'm really trying hard to be supportive, but I'm tired about hearing about your daily trials and tribulations with TTC. The fact that you just told me "if I don't get KU soon I'm going to get my H drunk so he'll have sex with me" is a total gag-worthy moment. Just relax, you have all the time in the world for this.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown

Dear life-long friend,

I'm really trying hard to be supportive, but I'm tired about hearing about your daily trials and tribulations with TTC. The fact that you just told me "if I don't get KU soon I'm going to get my H drunk so he'll have sex with me" is a total gag-worthy moment. Just relax, you have all the time in the world for this.

You should direct her to my old roommate's blog where she details every freaking thing about TTC.  In public blog format.  For the public.

Dear life-long friend,

You should direct her to my old roommate's blog where she details every freaking thing about TTC.  In public blog format.  For the public.

I really should. I don't mind hearing other people's stories, I really don't. But I don't need to know what your who-ha is leaking on what cycle day.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Dear reimbursement people at work,
    I have an invoice from the hotel showing that I paid for the room and that there is a zero balance.  I have a credit card statement that agrees with this zero balance.  Why is this not enough information to reimburse my trip?  The hotel will not print anything with my credit card number on it. 
    Frustrated and wanting my damn money back
  • Dear VP guy from earlier,

YAY! Thank you thank you thank for FINALLY approving my contracts! I'm sorry I had to go harass the woman who is essentially your chief of staff in order to get your attention...but hey...it worked! :D

Thanks muches, that new girl you still don't know yet

~~~

Dear Mom,

I think you're amazing. You're doing so much and you're so afraid of asking too much of anyone else. Quit worrying so much...we're all here to help you out as much as we can! I love you! You're the best example of a mom a gal could ever have!

Love, your oldest

• Dear Coworkers,

Dear Lord, please stop requesting I be on calls with no purpose.  I have been sitting here on the phone for 90 minutes and am ready to rip my hair out because this call has NOTHING to do with me.  I COULD BE ACTUALLY WORKING.

That is all,
    Me.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cu97tiger said:
    Dear chemo,
    Please do your job. I need good news about Toby today. Thank you.

Love,
    Pet mom

======

IRL MEETING IN THREE DAYS!!!!  WOOHOO. @tuarceatha - are you up for a trip to Towson on Saturday for some shopping and brunching?

Love,
    Tiger

======

I'm so excited about this new opportunity and I am not at all surprised that something you did for yourself (your blogging) ended up helping you land this job. That's how life works. Isn't it awesome?! 

Love you,
    Tiger

=======

Have a GREAT wedding weekend!!! I hope time slows down for you :)

Tiger
    I wiiiish I could @cu97tiger @sakalicious. The plan here is to paint more on Saturday and Sunday. We only got one wall done inside. One of like 11 walls.

@buddysmom80 Can't wait to drink more alcohol with you next year!

• Thank you everyone for the sweet wishes and excitement!!! Tomorrow and Friday are two more busy days I have to get through...almost there!!
  • Dear fi,

Shocker that your background check and drug test came back clean (ok it's not a shocker at all and it took far too long). I can't believe we're really moving!! But at least I can give notice now.

Fi who talks a lot when you're trying to sleep

Dear BFF,

Go pee on a stick and stop stressing. I love you. I will also love your babies. This is really easy.

Bride who is gonna be so chill if you are a 5-6 mos preggo bridesmaid

Dear little sis,

Yay you're coming to visit in less than a week! I don't know if fi can handle almost a week of sisterly bonding time but he will have to if he wants to join the fam!!

Big sis

Dear other little sis,

I'm beyond thrilled you loved the gyno I picked out for you. Do you think I could charge for my finders fee next time? I worked hard to get you a good vagina doctor!

Big sis who can google better than you :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards