Wedding Party
Options

concerns over picking my moh...HELP!

so my best friend and i have known each other for like 20 years!  i was her MOH.  however over the years, we are still really close but dont have the same visions or similarities anymore.  i also have 2 sisters.  one of which i have been MOH for and the other of which i am not super close with but often i think feels left out of things.  i know my sister who i was MOH for would not care if i picked her or someone else and neither would my older sister....hm kind of answering my own question here, but my mom said i should think about asking my other sister.  i guess i just am confused now.  my bf and i dont have many things in common anymore but i dont want to hurt her.  should i just have her be my MOH anyway considering i'm sure my sisters will be heavily involved anyway or do like my mom suggested??  just looking for opinions i guess. thanks!

Re: concerns over picking my moh...HELP!

• Options
    lol very true! thank you! i will keep this in mind if i 'must' pick one!  =)
  • Options
    Ignore your mother's opinion (I mean this in the nicest way possible!), only you have a say in your BM's and MOH('s). Like @alisonmare658 said, you could have all of them MOH or do what @AddieL73 suggested and not choose.  I have a MOH but my FI did not want to choose among his brothers and friends and therefore will not have a BM. If anyone gives you a hard time just smile and say something like "I can't put any relationship above the others" and move on.

Happy Planning! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards