September 2014 Weddings

September 6, 2014...I can't wait!

2»

Re: September 6, 2014...I can't wait!

• @dewey2 Right now I'm the most concerned about dropping this extra weight that I'm not comfortable with so I can order my dress!  I have a flexible goal of about February, but we'll see. I had a stomach bug recently that seemed to prevent me from losing weight, and I gained about 10 lbs... so it's slow going. :(  Aside from that I think I have most it planned in my head. We're working on putting together a photo book which we'll be using as our guest book, and I'd like to find some time soon to design our invitations.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oooooh also, 10 months to go! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am not overwhelmed or stressed at all!  I am sure I will be when it gets closer, but I am really trying to enjoy this special time.  It only happens once, so remember ladies, breathe, and enjoy!!  After the day is over, you will wonder why you were so worried!  Everything always works out.

I am not into the dollar dances, garter toss, etc, either!  I agree, why hold up a tradition if you are uncomfortable?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Less than 300 days, ladies! My phone countdown app flipped to 299 days today and I can't wait! :)
  • Congrats to all of you!! I'm getting married on 9.6.14 in Northern VA!
  • Anyone else kind of at a stand still? I'm not feeling motivated to do much lately and we're kind of waiting for my fiance's commission bonus to come in so we can pay some stuff down!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @MRSreadcomicbooks I feel at a standstill with the holidays here!  I haven't done much these past few weeks!  No worries!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @dpelkey724 Agreed. I am also waiting till the holidays are over to work on anything else. Then come January my priorities are Florists and Save the Dates!

• dewey2 said:
    @dpelkey724 Agreed. I am also waiting till the holidays are over to work on anything else. Then come January my priorities are Florists and Save the Dates!
    Me too!  I just booked an appointment with the florist.  And my save the dates are made...I just need to order them!  Glad to know I'm not the only one waiting to do anymore until after Christmas and New Years.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our venue deposit is paid!!!  Our venue has been AWESOME and they let us pay in parts when we can - so many months later, the $1000 is done.  Now to worry about everything!

It's nerve-wracking knowing that there are less than 300 days to get everything done and paid for.  But one thing at a time I guess!  Hopefully come January we'll be more motivated to work things out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PolarBearFitzPolarBearFitz member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2013
    Congrats to all of you!! I'm getting married on 9.6.14 in Northern VA!
    @mountain2014 I AM TOO!!!!

Also excited to say I picked up my dress this week. Glad to have gotten that done!
  • I too am getting married on this date! Must be a lucky day :-)

• 8 months to go!!!
  • Oh gosh! I need to get my butt in gear! You are all months ahead of me since we just got engaged on new years eve! We have venue, caterer booked but I haven't even started trying on dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards