Registry and Gift Forum

No more replies please

124»

Re: No more replies please

• khubman said:
    Have any of you thought about using a wish registry? It's a registry that allows the illusion of buying items for the wedding or honeymoon, and the cash is just deposited into your account via paypal. 

I can't wait to use mine. Check it out? 

http://www.wedandwish.com/?rf=821765225

You should be ashamed of yourself.
  • No, no, no, no, no. This is the most ridiculous thread I have read to date. Please tell me I'm dreaming and handfuls of posters have not encouraged asking for money and lying to their nearest and dearest. *sigh*....
  • We added a little strip of paper inside our paper invites and posted this on our wedding website as well.  I think it lets folks know what we need in case they want to give us a gift.  That way they don't feel pressured to give us anything at all.

"The pleasure of your presence at our wedding weekend in Vegas is all that we ask.  However, if you wish to give a gift, gift cards to Home Depot and IKEA would be helpful to assist with our kitchen upgrades.  Thank you!"<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

@angiederen WOW. I am so embarassed for you. I can't believe you added an insert saying " Well, umm, hmmm, we swear we don't want gifts... but... if you want to... gift cards are great!"
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards