Wedding Etiquette Forum

Trolls Everywhere!

Have we seriously had three trolls pop up in the last 15 minutes? What is going on?

Re: Trolls Everywhere!

• It's the Friday after Christmas and apparently more people than usual are bored.
  • Lol no fucking kidding..but its kinda fun...gives me an eventful Friday at work!

Anniversary
  • Exactly. Just regretting the fact that I go to lunch in 10 minutes.
  • Exactly. Just regretting the fact that I go to lunch in 10 minutes.
    aww booo!!!!
    Anniversary
  • NYCMercedes ;-)
    She said she welcomed the newbies in the special snowflake thread -- it was getting dull around here.
    well it's not dull today, that's for sure :-p
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I came on TK because it's slow on WW today and that pregnant MOH thread was the first one I saw! People have a lot of time on their hands, it would seem! I never understood the purpose of trolling.

Happy Friday!
  • I came on TK because it's slow on WW today and that pregnant MOH thread was the first one I saw! People have a lot of time on their hands, it would seem! I never understood the purpose of trolling.

Happy Friday!

I was just on WW because it was slow on TK and oh boy am I happy I checked back in! My Friday was getting a little slow...
  • And we're back to normal.
  • Can I be a speshal snowflake troll for a day??? They get all the funny and sarcastic responses!
  • I pity the absolute crap out of these trolls, I can't imagine how sad and pathetic someone's life must be, that they really have nothing better to do than go on the internet to pick fights and call people names.  Not only that, these trolls even suck at being trolls.  How can you have nothing better to do and STILL suck at what you're doing all day?  Seriously, they spend all day picking fights and then can't even form an argument that isn't stupid and full of holes.  If all you're gonna do is argue, at least learn how to argue dammit.  
  • It looks like at least one speshul snowflake on here today really is a living person who's been on and off the boards for a couple of months... no idea if she's provoking problems on purpose or not.  But you'd think people would take a look around the FAQs and previous posts before inserting foot into mouth, geesh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Who is this said person?
  • @amyzen83 Take a look at the cash bar sticky.  Sunshinejen
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm out for the weekend. You ladies have fun!
  • At first I thought it was some oldies back for fun.  Friday was always Troll Friday in old Knot days
  • Will do @JCBride2014 sounds like good reading!
  • At first I thought it was some oldies back for fun.  Friday was always Troll Friday in old Knot days
    OMgosh could you imagine if later tonight, there's a "Guess who I really am?" thread?  That would totally make my night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Several people on here, including WinnipegWriter, already know me from another wedding board.  Disagreeing with someone does not a troll make.
  • Several people on here, including WinnipegWriter, already know me from another wedding board.  Disagreeing with someone does not a troll make.

I can vouch that you're real and not a troll! :)

• Seriously though what if for shits and giggles we started trolling all at once for just a day?
    I can vouch that you're real and not a troll! :)
    <3 !
  • You are so unreal.
  • I have two different honeymoon registries to not only pay for my dream wedding but can prophit from it too! Squeeeee! Also I fired my entire bp and replaced them because they didn't want to be my bridal bitches even though I heaven forbid was a good friend to them waaaaaaaaaah!
  • Make sure your BMs know they need to whiten their teeth and lose 15 pounds.  But none of them can get a boob job-- don't want to take the focus off of meeeee!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Oh they are only allowed to drink approved water accept for Cindy, she's tinier than me and I can't have that so she can have salad
  • NYCMercedesNYCMercedes member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2013
    NYCMercedes ;-)
    She said she welcomed the newbies in the special snowflake thread -- it was getting dull around here.
    well it's not dull today, that's for sure :-p

You're welcome, photo. My daughter said six friends got engaged on Christmas. Should make for some fun times here!
  • I think I had a minor seizure reading those posts. I'm just sad I didn't get to play since by the time I got FI and his son situated snowboarding the drama was over :(
  • There should be a thread specifically where we compile the worst trolling/MUD we've seen as our own. I shall bring the wine and brownies for this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards