March 2014 Weddings
Options

March 29, 2014: The day my favorite dream will come true

Congratulations to all the brides-to-be! 
We are having a traditional wedding and plan on having purple and yellow as our colors because I love the beginning of Spring!  So, lots of pansies, tulips, and daffodils!

Have fun planning!!!

Re: March 29, 2014: The day my favorite dream will come true

• Options
    Congrats to you also! Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! We are date twins
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! Happy Planning!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!! We are also date twins

• Options
    Congrats to everyone.  We have to wait until march 16 to confirm our ceremony and reception space for march 29 next year.  Looks like a popular date. :)
  • Options
    We are also marrying on this date. Our theme is "From the Garden to the Shore," so we have a mix of garden and beach elements.  Our wedding is being held in the Inner Harbor of downtown Baltimore, and we're doing a couples' photo shoot at the harbor at sunset near the boats.  We're using the colors of the shore: sand-pale tan, metallic gold, butter yellow, cobalt blue, midnight blue, wisteria blue-grey, and pale sky silver-blue.  We're using water lilies in our florals.  There's a goldfish pond with a fountain in the garden of our ceremony site.  Our cake is going to be ombre frosted in the colors of a photo we took at a beach at sunrise, with metallic edible frosting for the sand.   We have a seahorse logo I designed for our stationary and other elements.  Lots of garden and seashore elements, really.

When you have your theme and colors, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun designing your details too!  Congratulations!

Ella
  • Options
    kristina523kristina523 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Congrats!! we have the same date!!!
  • Options
    Same date here as well. Clearly, great minds think alike. We are going chic and elegant with black and white colors. Congrats everyone!
  • Options
    Same date here!  Savannah, GA destination wedding!
  • Options
    Same date here! North Georgia.
  • Options
    We are also getting married March 29, 2014! Our colors are aqua and silver :)
  • Options
    We are also getting married on march 29th, 2014. We are using black, white, and a dark purple. It seems as if most of the big things are done. We have been taking a break lately but the more I think about the details the more it seems needs to get done.
  • Options
    March 29, 2014 is going to be perfect for us all! Congratulations to y'all from Houston, TX. I'm wishing for clear skies at my outdoor garden wedding.

• Options
    Danyell25Danyell25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2013
    Same date! And North Georgia for us. Our colors are turquoise and cobalt blue.
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the brides-to-be! 
    We are having a traditional wedding and plan on having purple and yellow as our colors because I love the beginning of Spring!  So, lots of pansies, tulips, and daffodils!

Have fun planning!!!
    I love purple and yellow!!! Those are LSU colors!! LOL
  • Options
    I'm also March 29 our colors are Fuschia and Tangerine!!
  • Options
    Same date! :) we're doing champagne and a blush pink. Happy planning!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats.  We're getting married 3/15 and can't wait. Good luck with your planning!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • Options
    We are March 29, 2014 as well!! Our colors are pink and orange. We are doing gerbera daisies. Ladies, Thursday will mark 100 days to go!!! Ah it's so close!
  • Options
    Happy 3 month mark to all the March 29 brides!
  • Options
    I am getting married the same day!! Did anyone plan their honeymoon yet?
  • Options
    75 days to go! No HM plans for us yet. We were planning a delayed HM (bc of my work schedule), but haven't decided where where or when we want to go.
  • Options
    61 here.  No HM plans as of yet.  Probably will take a long weekend once warmer weather hits.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • Options
    We are taking a mini honeymoon to Washington DC. The weekend following the wedding is the cherry blossom festival so its a beautiful time to go. 

Then we will plan a bigger honeymoon when work schedules slow down. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards