March 2014 Weddings

March 29, 2014: The day my favorite dream will come true

Congratulations to all the brides-to-be! 
We are having a traditional wedding and plan on having purple and yellow as our colors because I love the beginning of Spring!  So, lots of pansies, tulips, and daffodils!

Have fun planning!!!

Re: March 29, 2014: The day my favorite dream will come true

• Congrats to you also! Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations! We are date twins
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats! Happy Planning!
  • Congratulations!!!!! We are also date twins

• Congrats to everyone.  We have to wait until march 16 to confirm our ceremony and reception space for march 29 next year.  Looks like a popular date. :)
  • We are also marrying on this date. Our theme is "From the Garden to the Shore," so we have a mix of garden and beach elements.  Our wedding is being held in the Inner Harbor of downtown Baltimore, and we're doing a couples' photo shoot at the harbor at sunset near the boats.  We're using the colors of the shore: sand-pale tan, metallic gold, butter yellow, cobalt blue, midnight blue, wisteria blue-grey, and pale sky silver-blue.  We're using water lilies in our florals.  There's a goldfish pond with a fountain in the garden of our ceremony site.  Our cake is going to be ombre frosted in the colors of a photo we took at a beach at sunrise, with metallic edible frosting for the sand.   We have a seahorse logo I designed for our stationary and other elements.  Lots of garden and seashore elements, really.

When you have your theme and colors, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun designing your details too!  Congratulations!

Ella
  • kristina523kristina523 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Congrats!! we have the same date!!!
  • Same date here as well. Clearly, great minds think alike. We are going chic and elegant with black and white colors. Congrats everyone!
  • Same date here!  Savannah, GA destination wedding!
  • Same date here! North Georgia.
  • We are also getting married March 29, 2014! Our colors are aqua and silver :)
  • We are also getting married on march 29th, 2014. We are using black, white, and a dark purple. It seems as if most of the big things are done. We have been taking a break lately but the more I think about the details the more it seems needs to get done.
  • March 29, 2014 is going to be perfect for us all! Congratulations to y'all from Houston, TX. I'm wishing for clear skies at my outdoor garden wedding.

• Danyell25Danyell25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2013
    Same date! And North Georgia for us. Our colors are turquoise and cobalt blue.
  • Congratulations to all the brides-to-be! 
    We are having a traditional wedding and plan on having purple and yellow as our colors because I love the beginning of Spring!  So, lots of pansies, tulips, and daffodils!

Have fun planning!!!
    I love purple and yellow!!! Those are LSU colors!! LOL
  • I'm also March 29 our colors are Fuschia and Tangerine!!
  • Same date! :) we're doing champagne and a blush pink. Happy planning!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats.  We're getting married 3/15 and can't wait. Good luck with your planning!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • We are March 29, 2014 as well!! Our colors are pink and orange. We are doing gerbera daisies. Ladies, Thursday will mark 100 days to go!!! Ah it's so close!
  • Happy 3 month mark to all the March 29 brides!
  • I am getting married the same day!! Did anyone plan their honeymoon yet?
  • 75 days to go! No HM plans for us yet. We were planning a delayed HM (bc of my work schedule), but haven't decided where where or when we want to go.
  • 61 here.  No HM plans as of yet.  Probably will take a long weekend once warmer weather hits.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • We are taking a mini honeymoon to Washington DC. The weekend following the wedding is the cherry blossom festival so its a beautiful time to go. 

Then we will plan a bigger honeymoon when work schedules slow down. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards