January 2014 Weddings

Wedding in FOUR DAYS!!

I am so excited and so nervous. So much planning going into this weekend, I just want it all to go well. What do you guys have left to do? Any unexpected changes or problems come up yet?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding in FOUR DAYS!!

• 4 days to go as well!

I need to spray paint some pinecones, make a few place cards, get the marriage liscense, put the boquets together, and my uncle just surprised me and said he can make a photobooth so I'm going to pick up some props.

Nothing too streesful. Family flys in tomorrow. I work today until noon and then I'm free until next Thursday :)

How you doin? (lol)

• Pretty good. I still need to make bows for the end chairs for the ceremony, pack for the wedding/honeymoon, steam the wrinkles out of my dress and veil, write my vows out on something to read off of, and get some cash for tips. I have this whole week off work, so I have most of the stuff already done. I am spending the night at my mom's house Thursday and Friday to make sure everything is ready. We are going to relax and get manicures/pedicures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I have two weeks and right now I'm praying for good weather (I live in Michigan) and we're having a snow storm right now! Other than that I am finalizing the seating chart, then printing off the reception placecards and making final payments to vendors.

Best of luck ladies getting married this weekend! I'm sure it will be beautiful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry for the post hijack.

@Miss Y, where in MI are you? Im in the southwest and snow fall has beem horrible this year.
  • Hang in there, I'm sure everything will be fine!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • edited January 2014

@snoopycac...check your inbox I'll PM you :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards