Favors
Options

Hangover kits

Bottles of water with stickers that have our wedding logo. Mini burlap bags attached with instant coffee and Advil inside. We aren't formal and we just want a big party. Done and done :p 

Re: Hangover kits

• Options
    Are you using these as welcome bags in a hotel room or favors? I would say if you are looking into this, I would suggest it more as a welcome kit-not really a favor per se. Just my opinion, though. I really do like the idea and might really come in handy. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, that sounds sweet as a welcome bag in the hotel, but for a favor.....meh. Think about it. Would you ever really want aspirin and water as a little present? Like if you opened your stocking Christmas morning, would you want to find aspirin and water?

Coffees, I like for favors. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Every wedding favor I have ever gotten has been worthless to me whether its coffee, coasters, flower seeds, etc. Our wedding is at a winery and these will actually get used. I'm not too worried about it to be honest. People are coming from out of town for the wedding, so i just want them to have fun. :)
  • Options
    Ehh, It still screams something you's use for welcome bag. But really, it is your choice either way. I just see it more as a "Oh, in case you get super schwasteed, here's a hangover kit." I mean, idk if I went to a wedding that had 'em as favors, I would see it as more of a gag type of gift, or welcome bag as I have already stated. Have you thought of something edible, you can never go wrong with that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Another vote that it seems more appropriate in a welcome bag for OOT guests.  I agree with you, OP, that most favors are worthless.  That's why we usually suggest edible.  I would find it a bit strange to be walking out of your wedding with some aspirin and water as a favor.  Water should be available at reception anyway and aspirin you can put in a little bathroom basket if you really want.  And the instant coffee.....it's not like the guests can make it right there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards