Chit Chat

Paris PPD

2»

Re: Paris PPD

• Pumpkin, I'm not a Teen Mom 2 fan so I don't watch, but there's another shitty reason for getting married then having a "real wedding" later (not that there's any good reasons). You don't need to be married to get a mortgage either! Eye rolls.....
    pumpkinsandturkeys
  • pinkcow13pinkcow13 The Concrete Jungle member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    @jennycolada- very interesting, I wonder how they worked that out. Maybe it was a planned PPD after all, I would hope that a couple would do their research on a foreign country of they plan on getting married there. Unless they did go to a JOP? Interesting...
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• JennyColadaJennyColada Awesometown, CA member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    pinkcow13 said:

@jennycolada- very interesting, I wonder how they worked that out. Maybe it was a planned PPD after all, I would hope that a couple would do their research on a foreign country of they plan on getting married there. Unless they did go to a JOP? Interesting...

@pinkcow13, I'll definitely have to ask her next time I see her, because I'm really curious how she got around the requirements!
  • wow that is insane! your friends BFF needs to sort her shit out! how rude to make people spend at least 2k just to go to a fake wedding thing

• pinkcow13pinkcow13 The Concrete Jungle member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    JaniV123 said:
    wow that is insane! your friends BFF needs to sort her shit out! how rude to make people spend at least 2k just to go to a fake wedding thing
    Exactly! Any my friend was feeling bad that she couldn't make it to this thing!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards