California-San Diego

Reception Venue in East County

Santee Lakes
La Mesa Community Center
Lakeside Community Center

....those are a few places that I've checked out.  Does anyone know any other locations I could look into?

Thanks!

Re: Reception Venue in East County

• lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Hazy Meadow Ranch is nice. It can be hot/windy depending on the time of the year but it's a cool rustic outdoor venue if that fits your vibe.
  • Thanks, Ic07!  I think we are trying to lock down The Water Conservation Garden near/at Cuyamaca College.  It's beautiful :)
  • If the water conservation garden does not work out, I am working with a brand new private estate venue in Jamul. You can see photos @ www.thebradfordranch.com and @ http://simplyelegantweddingplanning.com/san_diego_ranch_wedding/. There are no noise restrictions and no time restrictions, and there is a private bridal cottage for you to get ready in. The bride and groom can even stay in the cottage over night so they don't have to drive after the party!
  • kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    trihnaty said:
    Have you check out the Rancho Bernardo Courtyard? It's a beautiful venue for weddings.

Also if you need a caterer check out:  

They are a San Diego based Company, Since 1977.   They cook on-site and have beautiful presentation & excellent customer service. Creates a unique atmosphere for your wedding.
    @knotporscha - this poster has only posted 4 times and they are all to advertise this caterer. Please review for terms of service -
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards