Moms and Maids
Options

A vent...sorry

2»

Re: A vent...sorry

• Options
    KD+AR said:
    I told them they could wear anything, and they expressed to me that they would feel uncomfortable standing up there in different dresses looking like irresponsible children. They were the ones who asked to step down, and encouraged me to ask the 2 friends who would have been included in the bridal party if budget had allowed. And the 2 friends understood completely... They were happy to step up and realized logistically it made sense.... and my sisters are reading in the wedding to still be included. I was heart broken with they stepped down. All I wanted for my wedding with for my family to be there and involved. My mother died when I was 16 so she isn't going to be there, my older brother was supposed to be a groomsman but he is in prison, and my twin sisters stepped down due to the dresses.... 
    Okay, so you never once explained any of this (and frankly, I'm side-eyeing them a bit if it's true) and we are not mindreaders. We can only respond based on what you TELL us, and up until now it has seemed like it was your choice to keep the dresses over your sisters. Whoever really decided the dresses were the more important part is truly silly, and forgive me for being skeptical that it was them since you waited so long to 'reveal' this information, and only after getting a bit of heat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards