Not Engaged Yet

Shoe Help (mostly)!! I guess I just need help getting dressed :-)

Dignity100Dignity100 member
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
edited March 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
Hello ladies!!

I bought this dress:

but now I need help with shoes.  I typically just do heels, but I had a little mishap involving a laundry basket, stairs, a 113lb Newfoundland dog (Nessie) and gravity. . . so now my ankle is not very happy with me.

I was THINKING wedges - but I'm not sure I trust my ankle in even a wedge.  These are the ones I was looking at:
imageimage

I'd LOVE the pink pair but I think that would be too much.

The type of event I'm looking for is a Sunday evening date to the theater district.  I'm short (5'3") so I do tend to go towards more of a heel, I'm open to flats but I tend to be picky about them (I've never had a pair I would consider comfortable).  I was hoping to keep the shoes below $40 because my normal every day attire tends to be t-shirt, jeans, sneakers.

Help dress me ladies!!

EDIT:  I almost forgot - I was hoping this dress would be a little more versatile where I could dress it up for a weekend date night or to wear to work.  For work, it's always cold - so I'd need either a cardigan/jacket - looking for color help with that one too (do I just do a little black jacket/cardigan and black shoes?). 

Anniversary

Re: Shoe Help (mostly)!! I guess I just need help getting dressed :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards