Attire & Accessories Forum

Has anybody used Bridal Dream Dress site?

2»

Re: Has anybody used Bridal Dream Dress site?

• Bridal dream dress is a joke. Don't waste your time and money. I asked for a backless dress, they sent me a dress (without my written or verbal approval) with a full back a week before my wedding and are refusing to take it back or refund me any money! Soooo NOT worth it! They use the cheapest material possible, so unless you want to look like a cheap hooker dressed up as a bride for Halloween on your wedding day, I would steer clear!
  • Way too good to be true.
  • See my post below, this site is a rip off.
  • My dress came in and looks so cheap and was not the design in the pictures I sent, don't waste your time, they are not worth the stress!
  • Same with me!! I cried! Mine was a total disappointment, I had to buy a new one last minute, and they won't refund me a dime!
  • i would never buy a china knckoff waste of money and time your 200 dollar dress will end up costing you around 1500 in the end with all the alterations and fixes that need to be done to get the dress to be able to last on your body for the 8+ hours you will be wearing it.

for that price you can get a new gown for 1500 or under my mori lee plus size gown her juliette line only cost me 950 and with an extra strap the total was 1000. i have seen my same dress on many copy cat websites but will not risk buying a cheep gown

if you brides who are on a tight budget google pearls place its a ligit place in the us store front and online who will sell you a gown at a discount price. you could also check out pre owned wedding gown websites make sure they have gowns in all sizes some of the shady knock off pre owned dress sites only go up to a 14. or google bridal consigments in your area 

• also there are salons that sell inexpensive gowns if anyone lives in CT or within a 2 hour drive to CT i could give you the name of my salon she specalizes in plus but carries gowns in all sizes 0-32
  • I ordered my Maid of Honor dress at Bridal Dream Dress and everything came out perfect, I received the dress a month earlier than the date I requested. If anyone still wants to see pictures, let me know and I'll post them.  
  • I would really like to see pictures. Please…anyone. 
  • Why is this even a question/discussion!? Knockoff sites make garbage and you get what you pay for. It's not rocket science.
  • @cruffino; Because people are hopeless optimists and seem to think that THEY will be the lucky person who gets an AWESOME deal.  Because they'll believe the bullshit and lies of people who say "OH!!  I got a dress that was EXACTLY like I ordered."

People are suckers.  And those Chinese knockoff sites THRIVE on stupid "Westerners" who'll pay for their garbage.

If people would STOP buying from them, they'd go out of business and only LEGITIMATE designers with quality control on their products would survive.

But NOOOOOOO.

Morons.  I say it serves them right.  But don't come whining here at TK when your piece of shit dress shows up in the mail and it's 1 week until your wedding and what are you going to do?!!!

Suck it.  That's what you idiots who buy knock offs can do.  You can suck it.
  • I would really like to see pictures. Please…anyone. 

@Laurelroth007

take a look at this facebook site. that will give you examples of knockoff dresses and what you should prepare yourself for if you go with BridalDreamDress or any other knockoff website.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/BridesBeware

• Sophia2 said:
    Hello,

I just wanted to make sure that no one is getting yourdreamdress.com (who sells real, 100% Authentic, New top designer dresses at a discount) with the company Bridal Dream Dress (who sells fake dresses). 

Our site www.yourdreamdress.com has been in business for over 10 years and is known for only selling 100% Authentic Top Designer wedding dresses and bridal accessories at up to 90% Off Retail.  We only purchase our gowns and accessories directly from the designers and the designers retail stores.  They are 100% Authentic and in New, ready to wear condition. We ship worldwide and by the next business day. 

Thank you so much for allowing me this opportunity to let everyone know about our company and  also to clarify that we are not the same company as the fake, replica site listed in this post.  We work so hard to give each bride the best customer service and their dream designer wedding gown at the lowest price.

Best Wishes to Everyone!

Kimberly Hoffman
    Founder
    Your Dream Dress, Inc.
    customerservice@yourdreamdress.com
    (717)506-0343
    Obviously you haven't read the Terms of Service. This is against the rules.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

• Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

• lkristenjlkristenj member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    Vendors are never allowed to post in a way that promotes their business. This includes talking about your business. Bottom line, if we can tell you're a vendor, you're doing it wrong. The TOS is in a sticky announcement at the top of this forum. There is no excuse for not reading it. 

Edited to add: There is a two day waiting period before new users can post. This is partly to encourage them to lurk and become familiar with the boards and rules before posting.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I don't think anyone confused yourdreamdress.com and bridaldreamdress.com. If someone did then a regular here would have corrected them since they are a legit site based in the US.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards