Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

XPP: Tasting

So I had my tasting at the reception venue today (Sunday). My mom, dad, fiance and I went. We thought they would bring small amounts of what we want for us to try and that we would be hungry after but nope, they brought out HUGE servings of it all and it was absolutely delicious!!! Totally happy with the menu we're having. And we got all the left overs sent home with us too :)

Re: XPP: Tasting

• Options
    That's awesome! Is the tasting included in the cost of the venue when you book, or is it a separate cost? Just wondering for future reference.
  • Options
    That's awesome! Is the tasting included in the cost of the venue when you book, or is it a separate cost? Just wondering for future reference.
    @LarraO2530

The tasting was free
  • Options
    Oh that's cool. Good to know! Thank you :)
  • Options
    Check with your venue.....not all provide free tastings.

@hlvonb - Wonderful that the tasting went well.....food is one of the major things guest will remember from a wedding....at least you have reassurance that yours will be good!
  • Options
    JoanE2012 said:
    Check with your venue.....not all provide free tastings.

@hlvonb - Wonderful that the tasting went well.....food is one of the major things guest will remember from a wedding....at least you have reassurance that yours will be good!
    @JoanE2012

Thanks and yes I am glad that it is going to be delicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards