Not Engaged Yet

Confessions and Judgments

Re: Confessions and Judgments

• I judge people who have profound hatred towards others for no real reason.  Like, if a person has never done anything wrong to you, why waste so much energy on hating them?  They're not your cup of tea.  You're probably not theirs.  Move on.  Talking shit and criticizing them all.the.time is sort of a waste of your time and energy.  And it's not very becoming.

I judge myself for being overly harsh when I get offended.

I confess that even though I go radio silent every so often, I still think about many of youbitches daily.  I pray for @cu97tiger daily.  I job search for Mr. @audrewuh regularly.  And I pin wedding shit on a secret wedding board for @goldenpenguin all.the.time.  (Don't worry, I'll only share that board with her once she gets engaged…I try to contain my BSC to just me.)
  • I confess it would be nice to have my parents paying for the wedding, It would feel weird at my age even asking or bringing that up....

Anniversary

• ETA:  I confess that I absolutely loathe people who are only nice to you when they need something.  Like… do you not realize how transparent it is?  Come the eff on.
  • I judge Shoes for vagueknotting. SPILL IT, SISTER.

I anti-judge Shoes for planning my wedding on Pinterest, because it means that I won't have much to do when the time comes :) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I judge people who don't know about secret boards on Pinterest. Example one: kid I used to babysit for who is a spoiled-rotten Yale alumni posts million dollar wedding ideas. Example two: my crazy MOH who posts gun-related cutesy onesies (ie: the little girl was made out of lead and gunpowder) or about breast-feeding. I don't want to know/care about your child-feeding choices, you haven't had sex with yoru H in YEARS.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I confess that I try to post on everyone's threads and share in the happiness, but no one tags me in much so it makes me sad. :(

I judge people for getting married who are just barely of age to sign their marriage licenses.

I confess that like @buddysmom80, I kind of miss fartbubbler.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I confess that I try to post on everyone's threads and share in the happiness, but no one tags me in much so it makes me sad. :(

I judge people for getting married who are just barely of age to sign their marriage licenses.

I was about to say "maybe because nobody knows you" but then I realized that you changed your name and I do know youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! 

• BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I confess I'm still a little scared/intimidated to post on some things because you guys have such a good vibe going... and I still slightly feel like an intruder :)

I am definitely judging one of my oldest friends who started dating someone about a year and a half ago, and in that year and a half she has gotten baptized, posts about God the FB quite often, taken up hunting, and started camping... but before him she had NO relationship with God, spent her weekends going to fancy Uptown Minneapolis bars drinking $12 drinks, and shopping...  I'm all for getting new hobbies and sharing them with your SO but must you really change your identity???
  • @loves2shop4shoes - aww!! Thank you! It's sooooo hard to find a job!

I confess that I feel like shit even though it's just a stupid sinus infection. I've been in a bad mood and haven't tried to get out of it because "I'm sick" so I can be.

I judge college kids that don't know how to write a resume. And when I ask for references, you give me all male reference. And when I go back and ask for a female reference, you give me a parent. 

I confess I'm lame and I suck at this today. I'm sick. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Swazzle said:
    I confess that I try to post on everyone's threads and share in the happiness, but no one tags me in much so it makes me sad. :(

I was about to say "maybe because nobody knows you" but then I realized that you changed your name and I do know youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! 

SITB

It's under my siggy! The whole "username close to your name" thing freaked me out.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Blackbird230 - I apparently cannot read.

• I'm stealing this one from @Ollie08

I confess that I am extremely confused by everyone who changed their UN's. I don't like it one iota. 

And I judge all of you that changed UNs and didn't leave a clue to your identity in your siggy. 

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • audrewuh said:
    I'm stealing this one from @Ollie08

I confess that I am extremely confused by everyone who changed their UN's. I don't like it one iota. 

And I judge all of you that changed UNs and didn't leave a clue to your identity in your siggy. 
    My name means that I like to pee on people, apparently. That should narrow it down for you. 

*******************************************************************************************

• audrewuh said:

My name means that I like to pee on people, apparently. That should narrow it down for you. 
    Or maybe.... you like to be peed on?

• Swazzle said:
    audrewuh said:

Or maybe.... you like to be peed on?
    Everyone has their thing, @goldenpenuin. No shame in your game!

• Confession: I had a mini panic attack when I saw that I was tagged by @audrewuh, @swazzle, and @goldenpenguin. Thankfully I was not being judged ;-)

• @TwoDimes - there is a reincarnation, and it has appeared via "Love It" on the NEY page recently. 
  • You know you guys all had fun when she was around! We worked well together as a team, all of us, it was a real bonding experience FOR SURE.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • you are so cute with that winky face, @TwoDimes.

I'M OUT LADIES.  have a great weekend!! 
  • csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited April 2014

I confess I just got back from liquid lunch with my coworkers and I am feeling gooooood. Seeing this thread when I got back just made the afternoon THAT much better. And now I must think of something good to add......

evil raccoon - Excellent. everything is going according to plan...

• Oh I judge the SHIT out of @Swazzle for not seeing Super Troopers or understanding a significant pop culture reference of our generation. Then again you've never really watched Friends, so you're basically sub-human already anyway.

• Swazzle said:
    I confess that I try to post on everyone's threads and share in the happiness, but no one tags me in much so it makes me sad. :(

I did the same thing, I read it and thought "well it would help if I knew who the hell you were" All this name changing has got me confused!

I confess that lately I feel like I've been one of the people @swazzle judges for not posting unless it's about myself. But I feel bad every time I do it!

I guess this is more of an I don't get it more than an I judge - but all the intro posts. I know it has become the norm on NEY to do them but I rarely remember new posters just from an intro post, I feel like we get to know you a lot better if you just join in on the discussions.

I confess that I've been getting a little BSC lately and I have a secret wedding board on Pinterest. But I just love pinning the pretty pictures!

I judge my co-workers who are giving my other co-worker who is getting married horrible etiquette advice for her wedding. If I hear "But it's your wedding" one more time I'm going to scream. I've already started mumbling "yeah until it's the day after and everyone hates you" every time I hear it.

I judge my co-worker for lying about being sick so he could take the entire day off for his one year anniversary. Maybe I'm just not a romantic but I don't think a one year anniversary is a good enough reason to cancel class. If your anniversary falls on a week day just do something that night or on the weekend if it needs to be a whole day thing.

I confess that I was thrilled that co-worker got bitched out by our boss for lying about why he missed work because he was a dumb-ass and posted all about his anniversary celebration on Facebook.

• csousa1 said:

Oh I judge the SHIT out of @Swazzle for not seeing Super Troopers or understanding a significant pop culture reference of our generation. Then again you've never really watched Friends, so you're basically sub-human already anyway.

• I confess that I've seen Super Troopers twice and I'm not a fan of it. I just, eh. 

• @bethsmiles - You're absolutely not! You always participate in threads on here! 

• Confession: My dad asked when FI's birthday is this morning. I was off by one day in my reply, and I passed it off as a typo.
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Confession:  I hated Super Troopers :-/ but I LOVE Friends << In case my confession causes any ill will... there is something redeeming. ;)
  • I accept @GoldenPenguin's flame for vague knotting.  I was actually referring to my coworker for both of those, though I suppose those flames could be applied to several people.  It's just a general pet peeve.

The backstory is my coworker going on and on this morning about how she HATES this "friend" of hers and then proceeds to talk a TON of shit.  And I'm like…dude, if you hate her, stop hanging out with her.  And stop being nice to her ONLY when it's convenient.
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    @cu97tiger, I accept that- I judge myself for it! Lol. My life does revolve around the kids and their sports a lot... Honestly I don't have a lot of friends here that I'm really close to, and I don't really have any hobbies- so I dot mind doing a lot of kids related stuff.
    I'm working on it, though- I'm trying to find something that interests me, but have been striking out. I need to work harder at it I guess!!!

@swazzle, again, I can accept that as well, as cu97tiger pointed out- my life revolve around the kids, and I need to work on finding stuff to do for me.

I have been knotting here and there when I have a chance on mobile at work- it's hard to get in as much time as i would like.

Edit: I forgot one...
    @goldenpenguin, I've changed/deleted that damn thing, no bullshit, 25 times. I have no idea why it won't stick.... And for the record, it's a pain in the butt to try and delete it on mobile. Which is how I knot 99% of the time because we have no wi-fi at home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards