Not Engaged Yet

Someone tell me to slow my roll

2»

Re: Someone tell me to slow my roll

• I know a few of us around here are planning on doing this when the last of us gets married. I'm 99% sure we're not even kind of kidding. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I sure hope I get engaged and married by the time this happens.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @phira Which one is awful? Because...I can think of at least a few on that show. Be more specific!

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @phira Which one is awful? Because...I can think of at least a few on that show. Be more specific!
    Had to look up her name because I couldn't remember: Claudia. The one who basically gets fired for being an asshole.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @phira Apparently I need to re-watch the first season. I vaguely remember her.

• I know a few of us around here are planning on doing this when the last of us gets married. I'm 99% sure we're not even kind of kidding. 

I'm in. I mean - where else will it ever be socially acceptable to wear a wedding dress again, if not at an NEY GTG?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I think I remember Claudia, was she from a different country?? Maybe Russia??
  • phira said:
    Another vote for a NEY G2G where we drink, eat popcorn, and watch TV.*

* Please can we watch the first season of SYTTD with that AWFUL consultant?
    But they kept giving her the brides who never tried on dresses before and weren't ready to commit - lol she was a hoot!!  Well, a hoot to watch, if I had to work with her, I'd probably have slapped her.

Anniversary
  • coco801coco801 member
    First Comment
    I worked at David's Bridal as a consultant and I didn't appreciate people coming in to play dress up because I was based on comission so the time you are taking up to play around is my money down the drain. I don't work there anymore but do be considerate of the people working there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards