Wedding Etiquette Forum

Problems father/daughter dance now..

13»

Re: Problems father/daughter dance now..

• I'm waaaay late to the party, but I offer many hugs.  <3
  • @perdonami  Good for you for standing your ground and maintaining your boundaries!  I'm so glad it worked out. Hopefully you can enjoy the rest of the process now without this issue hovering over you.
  • perdonami said:
    @hisgirlfriday13

Thank you so much for your support and advice. It really helped me out a lot. 

There were times where I felt so alone and at times a bit selfish. But coming here for advice helped me realize I wasn't and I shouldn't feel that way.

Your hubby is one lucky guy. :)
    This got bumped, and I am glad it did! I missed the update. And I have to say that HisGirl, that is a new one. She doesn't feel sorry for your DH. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • perdonami said:
    @hisgirlfriday13

There were times where I felt so alone and at times a bit selfish. But coming here for advice helped me realize I wasn't and I shouldn't feel that way.

This got bumped, and I am glad it did! I missed the update. And I have to say that HisGirl, that is a new one. She doesn't feel sorry for your DH. :)
    She does not! Other than the troll, I'm not really sure anyone does. 
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • perdonami said:
    @hisgirlfriday13

She does not! Other than the troll, I'm not really sure anyone does. 
    Did I miss something? Trolls acting up again?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards