Chit Chat

Bedroom question

2»

Re: Bedroom question

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Hm, might be a bit off but anyways, We mainly do two go to positions and sometimes another one.  But if we start on the couch or something we might get a little different.
    Position A  40 %
    Position B  40%
    Position C   9%
    Various Other Positions 1%  

• Fi was a virgin our first time, so we've spent a lot of our time figuring out what he likes and we still try new things...actually, we have a new toy coming in tomorrow and we've never tried this type before, so we're both super excited. Also, the only time we go more than two days w/o is for medical reasons. The longest we went was ~2 weeks and that was a struggle.
  • KGold80 said:
    MagicInk said:
    Umm... it depends how long it lasts? LOL... if it's a sprint, it's normally all of A. If it's a marathon, it's about 33/33/33 of A, B, C.
    What's the other 1% spent doing?
    Avoiding the wet spot.
    Hah! The story of my life!

Gorram box

Also, after much searching, I found this.  It's what I always think of when I hear about the wet spot.
  • kla728kla728 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    phira said:
    This might be TMI (BUT OH WELL) but I have vaginismus, so we don't have PIV sex very much at the moment (working on it). When we do have PIV sex, we're about 70/30 A and B. There's one position we haven't done very much (because of my vagina problems), and another position we can't do because the bed's too low to the ground (but it's the best one so I can't wait till we buy a new bed).
    I had never heard of vaginismus!  It sounds like not a lot of fun, I'm sorry @phira :(  Also @MagicInk I am just glad I figured out PIV sex without having to google it.  Because seriously.

ANYWAY... I would say we are A 80% of the time and B 20% of the time.  We aren't particularly adventurous, mostly because he hates one other common position and I hate one other semi-common position... although we throw them in there on occasion to see if things have changed, haha.
  • Knope2014 said:
    Fi was a virgin our first time, so we've spent a lot of our time figuring out what he likes and we still try new things...actually, we have a new toy coming in tomorrow and we've never tried this type before, so we're both super excited. Also, the only time we go more than two days w/o is for medical reasons. The longest we went was ~2 weeks and that was a struggle.
    I know what you mean. Whenever I have a school break and stay with FI for a week or for the summer break, the longest we go without is typically 1 day... we're like rabbits. Lol. Once FI had to go away for a month long project with work and I swear it was like the longest month ever!!

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• kla728 said:
    phira said:
    This might be TMI (BUT OH WELL) but I have vaginismus, so we don't have PIV sex very much at the moment (working on it). When we do have PIV sex, we're about 70/30 A and B. There's one position we haven't done very much (because of my vagina problems), and another position we can't do because the bed's too low to the ground (but it's the best one so I can't wait till we buy a new bed).
    I had never heard of vaginismus!  It sounds like not a lot of fun, I'm sorry @phira :(  Also @MagicInk I am just glad I figured out PIV sex without having to google it.  Because seriously.

ANYWAY... I would say we are A 80% of the time and B 20% of the time.  We aren't particularly adventurous, mostly because he hates one other common position and I hate one other semi-common position... although we throw them in there on occasion to see if things have changed, haha.
    hahah me too! I'm like eh I hate this one but I'll let ya have it once every few months lol (TMI it's not backdoor that's not allowed ever lol)

• BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    We probably do A, B, C, and a little bit of D (ha!) all in one session, unless we're making quick business of it and then it's probably A & B or just A. 

• I was a virgin when FI and I started dating in high school and he had only been with one other girl (one time, didn't know her) so a lot of what we do is what we learned and taught each other since neither of us were experienced. I honestly think this helped us be so comfortable with each other and know exactly what the other person wants before they say it. 

• We most always start with mutual oral aid and then move into A or B. Which one we chose depends on how many times the button has been pressed previously. 

*msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We go in phases.  For a few weeks we'll be really into A, then have a phase with lots of B, then back to A again, and throw in C every once in a while.  In the current spirit of TMI, sex almost always includes some BJ time for Fi, so it's usually that combined with A or B the rest of the time.
    Do a lot of people not have oral foreplay during sexy time? People that I talk to always think it's so strange, so I feel like maybe it's not as common? I thought everyone did it. I feel bad for the people who don't.  
    I can't imagine a life without oral foreplay. It would be a sad, sad world and this would be my permanent face:
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • phiraphira member
    MagicInk said:
    We go in phases.  For a few weeks we'll be really into A, then have a phase with lots of B, then back to A again, and throw in C every once in a while.  In the current spirit of TMI, sex almost always includes some BJ time for Fi, so it's usually that combined with A or B the rest of the time.
    Do a lot of people not have oral foreplay during sexy time? People that I talk to always think it's so strange, so I feel like maybe it's not as common? I thought everyone did it. I feel bad for the people who don't.  
    For some very obvious reasons....we're fans of oral over here.
    Not always oral, but yeah. I think it's worth debunking the concept of "foreplay." Like I mentioned before, because of my stupid vagina problems, we can't have "regular" sex, but we still have sex. It would just be what other people consider foreplay.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • We always, always start with oral foreplay. It's an odd occasion if we don't.
    FI was also a virgin when we met, so he's learned a lot from me haha.
    We mostly just stick to 70/40 A & B, but every once in awhile we do A,B,C,D,E all in one setting lol.
  • We go in phases.  For a few weeks we'll be really into A, then have a phase with lots of B, then back to A again, and throw in C every once in a while.  In the current spirit of TMI, sex almost always includes some BJ time for Fi, so it's usually that combined with A or B the rest of the time.

We don't really have the need to...like we are both ready to roll immediately every time. We still do it like maybe once a month just for the hell of it but certainly not every time because we have no need for it. This might sound fucked up, but we only do it to finish. We don't try to make it last or try to make it sexy or anything. We just go right in, get the job done and that's it lol. I never understood in movies when they brag about doing it for 3 hours...I'd be sore as hell. Give me my amazing 10 minutes and get off me hahhaha

• phiraphira member
    jenna8984 said:
    We go in phases.  For a few weeks we'll be really into A, then have a phase with lots of B, then back to A again, and throw in C every once in a while.  In the current spirit of TMI, sex almost always includes some BJ time for Fi, so it's usually that combined with A or B the rest of the time.

We don't really have the need to...like we are both ready to roll immediately every time. We still do it like maybe once a month just for the hell of it but certainly not every time because we have no need for it. This might sound fucked up, but we only do it to finish. We don't try to make it last or try to make it sexy or anything. We just go right in, get the job done and that's it lol. I never understood in movies when they brag about doing it for 3 hours...I'd be sore as hell. Give me my amazing 10 minutes and get off me hahhaha
    So much nope. Like, I don't care how much lube you have.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • We are usually rip-roaring to go but still start with oral. Unless we're in the shower. I don't want to drown or anything.
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenna8984 said:

So much to the bolded! I mean DAMN, I'd be sore. Also, FI and I rarely do it more than once at a time. So, once we finish, we usually don't do it again. One time he asked why I didn't want to again and I said, "Because you satisfy me the first time usually." HAHA. 

• jenna8984 said:

I can go for 3 hours. But not 3 hours straight. I need snack breaks and stretch breaks. We've had the lie in bed all day and have amazing sex days. Those are good days.
  • H and I probably do A - 40%, B - 20%, C - 20%, D - 10% and several other positions - 10%

(Also, do these letters actually supposed to correlate to specific positions? I'm assuming no.)

Oral foreplay - I do it on him.  But that's because (and I think I'm kind of unusual in this), I really love it! TMI warning - I just really like the way the skin feels in my mouth. I rarely get him off that way though, I can't remember the last time. My jaw gets too sore, plus both BJs and hand jobs take an insanely long time. Him, he usually doesn't do oral foreplay. Oral comes after for me. We do other kinds of foreplay.

We've had all day sex. But it's we wake up, have sex, fall asleep, wake up, talk, kiss, have sex, nap again, get up and get something to eat, wind up back and bed, etc.

I am so jealous of you ladies who have sex every day!  We do about 3 - 4 times a week, and if it's any more, I will get sore or sometimes even a yeast infection, or it'll be really hard to get aroused and it'll end up being uncomfortable.
  • aleighc3aleighc3 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited June 2014
    @JCBride What about you? Where's your downtown time? lol
  • I hate giving bj's, like in the 6 years we've been together it's been less than 10 times. I also hate being on top. It does nothing for me and I can't get a good rhythm for it to do much good for him. That said we usually do the same 4/5 positions every time and for me to finish requires the use of my trusty bullet. We generally go every day/ every other day but if it gets close to a week, it's a ticking time bomb around our house. I also agree 10-20 minutes tops. And longer and it just starts to hurt too much. TMI but when the mood is right, I totally prefer backdoor
  • JCbride2015JCbride2015 member
    edited June 2014
    @shrekspeare Inorite?  I think some women really don't like giving oral.  When friends say that to me I secretly wonder about their SO's hygiene habits.  Maybe that's why?

@aleigh3 For some reason I prefer PIV sex (thanks @phira for sex vocab!) over receiving oral.  I like it, and it's fun to change it up, but it's just not my favorite thing ever.  So BJ for Fi and regular sex for me works out just fine.

*Fixed autocorrect
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

@shrekspeare Inorite?  I think some women really don't like giving oral.  When friends say that to me I secretly wonder about their SO's hygiene habits.  Maybe that's why?

@aleigh3 For some reason I prefer PIV sex (thanks @phira for sex vocab!) over receiving oral.  I like it, and it's fun to change it up, but it's just not my favorite thing ever.  So BJ for Fi and regular sex for me works out just fine.

*Fixed autocorrect
    Ditto here. Oral for me is like special occasions only, and I'm ok with that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards