May 2014 Weddings

Re: I don't know what to do with my time

• Great pictures! I am having the same problem with figuring out what to occupy my time with now. It looks the home may be getting some redecorating now :)
  • It's a little weird to have the extra time.  It's a little sad that I don't get random "omg it's getting so close" type of texts, emails, or phone calls.

But at the same time I don't miss all the stress and chaos.  (if that makes sense)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I don't know what to do on my lunch breaks at work! If i stay at my desk I have nothing online to look up/research/etc and no more trips to Michaels LOL
  • agreeeeddd thank god my mba classes start up again in june
  • KayDeeeKayDeee member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    the wedding was the 24th, and we just got back from our honeymoon in Mexico, today's our last day off after 2 blissful weeks. I am super bummed about going to back to work. We are very lucky to have our photos back already (looooove them all) so I plan to be too busy at work at first to miss any wedding planning, but once I catch up, I will fill the gaps in by looking through all the photos (again. and again :) )
  • I've been staring at my computer. I'm only a newlywed for five days and I'm going through withdrawls.
  • Thank you notes!

That's what I'm doing with my time now.

My handwriting used to be pretty, not so much anymore. Powering through it. Hope to be done next week!
  • Im going to start buying supplies to make xmas ornaments. Im making ornaments made from our extra invites.
  • So I've already sent all my thank you notes, cleaned out and re-organized my closet, and did some landscaping at the house. Damn wedding planning took up a lot of my time! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards