May 2014 Weddings
Options

I don't know what to do with my time

Re: I don't know what to do with my time

• Options
    Great pictures! I am having the same problem with figuring out what to occupy my time with now. It looks the home may be getting some redecorating now :)
  • Options
    It's a little weird to have the extra time.  It's a little sad that I don't get random "omg it's getting so close" type of texts, emails, or phone calls.

But at the same time I don't miss all the stress and chaos.  (if that makes sense)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I don't know what to do on my lunch breaks at work! If i stay at my desk I have nothing online to look up/research/etc and no more trips to Michaels LOL
  • Options
    agreeeeddd thank god my mba classes start up again in june
  • Options
    KayDeeeKayDeee member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    the wedding was the 24th, and we just got back from our honeymoon in Mexico, today's our last day off after 2 blissful weeks. I am super bummed about going to back to work. We are very lucky to have our photos back already (looooove them all) so I plan to be too busy at work at first to miss any wedding planning, but once I catch up, I will fill the gaps in by looking through all the photos (again. and again :) )
  • Options
    I've been staring at my computer. I'm only a newlywed for five days and I'm going through withdrawls.
  • Options
    Thank you notes!

That's what I'm doing with my time now.

My handwriting used to be pretty, not so much anymore. Powering through it. Hope to be done next week!
  • Options
    Im going to start buying supplies to make xmas ornaments. Im making ornaments made from our extra invites.
  • Options
    So I've already sent all my thank you notes, cleaned out and re-organized my closet, and did some landscaping at the house. Damn wedding planning took up a lot of my time! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards