Wedding Woes
Options

DH's house

This is the one DH is in love with.  The back is amazing, it has a deck AND a patio plus a mini barn.  It would be perfect for playing and parties.  They've done some updates.  We'd do more.  The kitchen is a little dark for my taste, but it has plenty of storage. Bedrooms look nice and the den will be a perfect office. 

7326 JANEAN Drive, Brownsburg, IN 46112 - #: 21292323

7326 Janean Dr, Brownsburg, IN 46112

7326 JANEAN Drive, Brownsburg, IN 46112 - #: 21292323

Re: DH's house

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    The landscaping is excellent on this one, the outside is all around awesome.

(I suck at mentally removing people's stuff from the rooms--it's a big con to me to have people's crap there already because I can't see it redecorated)
  • Options
    While the yard is gorgeous, that's a lot of maintenance.  Is everyone willing to put the time in for it?

Kitchen has a lot of storage space and counter top space.  I like that a lot.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I love a ranch, but one thing is they can be choppy.  If you want a. open feel you probably won't get it here. The rooms do look nicely sized though.
  • Options
    I love the exterior, both front and back.  But that is an awful lot of work for the inside.  Way too dark.  It looks like a mid-century ranch that they remodeled in 1979 and ruined it.
  • Options
    The inside looks really dated. That mid-dark wood, exposed beams with popcorn/alt texture in the middles
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I have to agree with you on the kitchen being dark.  Fixable, but with kids, redoing the kitchen is a PITA.  Love the yard.  Is it just the camera angle or lens or something, or are the ceilings low?  They feel low.

I agree that it has potential, but would need a lot of work.  If you're willing to take that on, you are way more ambitious than I am. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards