Wedding Party
Options

How long do you wait to kick someone out of the bridal party?

2»

Re: How long do you wait to kick someone out of the bridal party?

• Options

It doesn't matter what region of the US you are from, B listing ppl is rude. You are mistaken to assume your friends and family are going to give you a pass on rude things. . . They probably will never say it to your face, but they will remember if they felt slighted or mistreated for a long time. The Worst Wedding thread on E is proof of that. Why shouldn't your guests think, "Well this sucks," when they get stuck with a cash bar or the like at an event you are supposed to be hosting?
    Funny the person who says this diatribe has this quote at the bottom

"in our struggle to "glitter, monogram, and burlap" everything we need to try to remember it is a commitment and celebration of love and the joining of families and NOT a photo/video op~ realblonde474"

I think the ladies on these boards are awfully high on their horses - anyone remember where the ground is? Why must everything be about judging and talking down? I don't really care if anyone of you thinks it is "rude" or a "No no" to have to use 2 rounds of invites. Maybe all of you are fucking loaded and can afford to spend thousands and thousands and thousands on a wedding - I can't, and most people I know can't. I posted this thread for one reason - to ask for help from fellow brides on what to do about an awol bridesmaid. That has been answered, so I guess you all feel you can try to tear me down - well it isn't going to work. Have a nice day, nice life, whatever. I won't be in these forums again.

GBCK!
    Do I get a prize for causing the GBCK?!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options

It doesn't matter what region of the US you are from, B listing ppl is rude. You are mistaken to assume your friends and family are going to give you a pass on rude things. . . They probably will never say it to your face, but they will remember if they felt slighted or mistreated for a long time. The Worst Wedding thread on E is proof of that. Why shouldn't your guests think, "Well this sucks," when they get stuck with a cash bar or the like at an event you are supposed to be hosting?
    Funny the person who says this diatribe has this quote at the bottom

"in our struggle to "glitter, monogram, and burlap" everything we need to try to remember it is a commitment and celebration of love and the joining of families and NOT a photo/video op~ realblonde474"

I think the ladies on these boards are awfully high on their horses - anyone remember where the ground is? Why must everything be about judging and talking down? I don't really care if anyone of you thinks it is "rude" or a "No no" to have to use 2 rounds of invites. Maybe all of you are fucking loaded and can afford to spend thousands and thousands and thousands on a wedding - I can't, and most people I know can't. I posted this thread for one reason - to ask for help from fellow brides on what to do about an awol bridesmaid. That has been answered, so I guess you all feel you can try to tear me down - well it isn't going to work. Have a nice day, nice life, whatever. I won't be in these forums again.

GBCK!
    Do I get a prize for causing the GBCK?!
    Absolutely! For your exceptional extermination of special snowflakes:

• Options
    Yes!!!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Oh man, I move and I miss the awards! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards