Wedding Woes

we *probably* would have made it through dropoff w/o tears today if the OTHER kids had kept it toget

kept it together.

A 2 year old did the cling/scream thing and had to be pried off, which lead to another slightly clingy kid doing the cry, which is when it went from "I'm a big girl, this is exciting" to "MOMMMAAAAAA".
She had it pulled together and I heard her very clear "excuse me...excuse me....EXCUSE ME" as she was tugging on the teacher's pant leg to ask for a book before I left.  So she'll be fine.

The compulsive nanny-web-cam says she's eating breakfast and is OK.

Re: we *probably* would have made it through dropoff w/o tears today if the OTHER kids had kept it toget

• Awwww!! Sounds like it went well for the most part.  I bet she'll be full of stories and things to tell you at the end of the day.  ;) 
  • Damn toddlers. They just feed off each other like an explosion at the fireworks tent :-/

Yeah, I have a feeling she'll be just fine and will have all sorts of stories to tell :)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I expect that this week will be easy--ish.  Knowing my kid, she'll be stand-offish for the next few days and interact only when prompted

NEXT week is when she'll be doing the "hey, can I get away with this?  How about this?  ooh, look a boundary to push" dance.

They said they'd call me around lunchtime to tell me she's doing OK.  
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    She'll be great.  This will be good for everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards