Snarky Brides

You want to hear snarky...? Fiance and I kicked his Best Man

124»

Re: You want to hear snarky...? Fiance and I kicked his Best Man

• Probably not the case here, but if I am anywhere people are doing illegal substances and I do not report it (assuming the men in suits find out about it, and they always seem to know), I'd lose my job. Doesn't matter if I'm in Washington state, Texas, or the moon. (Well maybe the moon would be different)

Again, probably not the case here, just offering another perspective.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • OP, you do sound sort of melodramatic.  But they brought an illegal substance into your home against your wishes, which was absolutely wrong.

The part where I think your Fi was absolutely right to cut off the friendship was not the pot thing for me, but the "control your woman" comment.  Any man who makes a comment like that is certainly not somebody Fi or I would want to be around.
    Why were you the first one to bring this up?  This was driving me nuts going through the comments.  Any man who thinks it is alright to say to another man to "control his woman" has a problem.  Red flags, red flags!!!

• izza2izza2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    kerbohl said:
    OP, you do sound sort of melodramatic.  But they brought an illegal substance into your home against your wishes, which was absolutely wrong.

The part where I think your Fi was absolutely right to cut off the friendship was not the pot thing for me, but the "control your woman" comment.  Any man who makes a comment like that is certainly not somebody Fi or I would want to be around.
    Why were you the first one to bring this up?  This was driving me nuts going through the comments.  Any man who thinks it is alright to say to another man to "control his woman" has a problem.  Red flags, red flags!!!
    I completely agree! As much as everyone focused on the pot issue, I was wondering when someone would comment on this!
    In my world that in itself was enough of a reason to let them go. You have differing opinions and want them to head to your laws at your event, that's great. But for them to tell your FI to "control" you because of that? I'd rant like a mad-woman because I'd be so angry, myself.

I say kudos to you and especially to your FI for his response.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards