Wedding Party
Options

Bridesmaid Robes vs Shirts.

124»

Re: Bridesmaid Robes vs Shirts.

• Options
    WHY DO PEOPLE WANT PICTURES OF THEIR FRIENDS IN BATHROBES AND PARTIAL UNDERWEAR? 

Why?
    Because Pinterest.

• Options
    WHY DO PEOPLE WANT PICTURES OF THEIR FRIENDS IN BATHROBES AND PARTIAL UNDERWEAR? 

Why?
    Because no wedding would be complete without one. :-P
  • Options
    mysticl said:
    I like the robe idea and was actually thinking about getting them for my BMs.  I think it's an adorable photo op and we are all so close that no one would feel awkward.  When I picture people getting ready for the wedding I picture comfy yoga pants, tank top, and the robe so it's not it's the only thing they girls would be wearing. I wasn't going to monogram them though.  Of course, it's not the only gift I am giving them.  Each is getting something super personal to fit their style too.

Etsy has tons of different robe styles.  Just search bridesmaids robes in the search box.  Hope this helps :-)
    Are they also close to the photographer, or is that a total stranger?  Will only people they are close to see these pictures?  Or maybe the photographer will use them as part of his/her portfolio and show them to every potential client and maybe even post them on their webpage for the entire planet to see.  
    My photographer did show me pictures of women in robes or button downs getting ready.  They weren't matching outfits or posed pictures but they were still partially dressed women doing their hair and makeup.  I didn't know them, they didn't know me, but I saw their pictures.  And immediately decided I didn't want any getting read pictures done.  
    I totally understand the photographer thought.  My photographer doesn't post his pictures on FB for all the world to see which is one reason why I liked the company.  Also, my pics won't be posted on the webpage for all to see.  To see the pics you need a password provided by me.  
    And will you only provide that password to people who your bridesmaids feel close to?  Do they get a say in who sees those photos or will you be letting members of your family and your FI's family have access to those photos, people who your bridesmaids may never have met prior to the wedding and whom they may never see again? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am extremely close to my friends. We've all known each other for 20+ years. We go away often and share beds, will hang out with each other in our pjs. 

That does not in any way mean that I want to pose for pictures for a photographer I don't know in my robe. Hell to the no. The password protected website doesn't mean shit. You're probably going to give that password that your Aunt Susie or Uncle Mark, right? Guess what - then they get to see me getting read in my rob. Fantastic. 
  • Options
    I am extremely close to my friends. We've all known each other for 20+ years. We go away often and share beds, will hang out with each other in our pjs. 

That does not in any way mean that I want to pose for pictures for a photographer I don't know in my robe. Hell to the no. The password protected website doesn't mean shit. You're probably going to give that password that your Aunt Susie or Uncle Mark, right? Guess what - then they get to see me getting read in my rob. Fantastic
    This.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards