September 2015 Weddings

Finally!

13»

Re: Finally!

• hello all september 2015 brides :)

my wedding date is september 7th 2015 (Labor day) we already booked our venue and contacted our photographer and DJ has us penciled in. i feel like i have nothing else to do right now because we have so much time but i know time will just fly by.

thinking of a cute way to ask my bridal party to be a part of our special day..any ideas?!?!.

• So excited to finally have other brides for Sept 12!!! We have stopped planning for the time being, we just bought a house and couldn't make any big transactions. Plus i just lost my dad last month so my brain has been going in a million other directions, but trying to stay on track. Hopefully we will book the DJ soon, we already know who we want, just have to give him the deposit. I did run into the "thats sooo far away to plan or book anything, we don't book anything till a year out" speech. I still made them put it in their calendars so I knew I had it secured. Lol  Im going shopping for my wedding dress tomorrow...SOOO EXCITED TO TRY THEM ON!!! 

Happy Planning guys!!!
  • alitony2015alitony2015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2014
    We're September 26th too! We've been engaged since July of 2013. But we bought a house first, so one major expense at a time! We picked a venue pretty quickly and are just now starting to browse other vendors.
  • We've got the venue so far and FI just asked his brother to be his best man. Other than that, I'm trying to book my photographer but I'm having an issue with him not responding to my emails!!! It's got me upset at the moment.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have had a long engagement mostly because of finances. We got engaged July 2011. But have set our date for September 4th 2015. My fiance wanted that date since it was the day if our first date. I am trying to do the budget wedding and nothing to fancy. Sadly I can't book the venue I want since it's in a public park and they don't take reservations until first working day of that year. But booked an amazing photographer husband and wife duo. And already have my save the date magnets ready to send out. Kind of worried since I can't really do the invites or anything until we know that we have that part of the park reserved. But we will be down there to be first in line Jan 2nd to make sure we get it. I'm working off a $3500 budget and surprisingly everything is at or under that budget so far with the reception offerings set to be a desert bar. So thankful Co workers and friends are jumping right in to help. I was lucky to also have someone give me a new wedding dress that's never been used for free. Nice to meet all of you and look forward to sharing ideas and thoughts with you all!
  • kimx86kimx86 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Yeah! Hello everyone :)

I've been engaged since March '12. I got pregnant that September though and I couldn't face planning a wedding and having a baby in the same year haha! So far we have the church and reception booked and that's about it, apart from saving a ton of images on Pinterest (that counts as planning?) x
  • Another September 2015 bride here! :-) Our date is 9/5/15. We got engaged March 22 and I felt like I had sooo much time to plan but here we are getting close to the one year countdown already ... crazy! So far we've booked our venue, our photographer, and our videographer. The MOH and bridesmaids are already chosen, but as of right now FI has only asked his best man and one other groomsman. He's not obsessed with planning like I am! :)

• Another September 2015 bride here! :-) Our date is 9/5/15. We got engaged March 22 and I felt like I had sooo much time to plan but here we are getting close to the one year countdown already ... crazy! So far we've booked our venue, our photographer, and our videographer. The MOH and bridesmaids are already chosen, but as of right now FI has only asked his best man and one other groomsman. He's not obsessed with planning like I am! :)

Oh my gosh. I just realized I already checked in on this board a few months ago. I'm losing my mind! Bride insanity :-)
  • Hi ladies!  Adam proposed 7/18/14.  We have our date set for 9/19/15.  We are probably a bit older than most of you, but we're here.  Adam and I have both been married before and are going completely non-traditional with this one.  Our wedding party consists of us and our 3 sons (all from other marriages).  We're using our ceremony to unite our whole family...not just him and me.
  • So many date twins!!! We are 9/19/15 as well
  • Hi all! 9/6/14 wedding date in Pittsburgh, PA! Venue and caterer are booked... now moving onto the DJ and photographer!
  • Finally booked the photographer. Looking into DJ's and officiants right now. I'd love to have a videographer but they are super expensive and not much choice. Boo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • schreefelschreefel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2014
    September 18! And I just said Yes to the Dress yesterday! Happy planning ladies! Congrats!
  • lovesshoes30lovesshoes30 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2014
    @fall2015bride - A friend of mine called the local community college and asked the communications department to recommend a student or recent graduate to do her wedding video, and it turned out great, for a fraction of the price of the big-time videographers. Just a thought, might be something to look into!
  • Hi, September Brides!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am also getting married on 09/19/2015. We got engaged on 07/03/2014. We decided to elope to Las Vegas instead of having a huge wedding at home (Florida) ... but about 40 of our friends and family decided to go to Vegas with us. I think we didn’t explain the "eloping" part very well :). So far I have booked the Venue and a local photographer for engagement and wreck the dress photos.

Congratulations to everyone getting Married!!! :)

• Another 9/26/15 bride here :), it looks like there are lots of us. I got engaged on 8/31/14 - so far we've booked the venue and our photographer. We are getting our engagement photos done on Sunday, and I'm in the process of dress shopping, which is just as hard as I expected it to be. I'm way too indecisive for all of the decisions that have to be made with wedding planning!
  • 9/19/15 too :)

as for the booked stuff done.....

STDs sent (a lot of OOT on both sides)

Said YESSS to the dress and ordered  :)

Venue booked

Dj booked

Flowers done

Seems that the only hiccup is the photo/videographer. seems that we cant just get the right one.

Can any one that is not our date twin PM us letting us know who you are using.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards