Wisconsin
Options

Outdoor/Rustic Barn Venue Wanted for Wausau, WI Area

I'm planning my wedding for the summer of 2015. I've looked at Willow Springs Garden and the Rothschild Pavilion. I love the Pavilion, but they do not have any openings for a Saturday in the summer of 2015. Any other ideas for this type of venue or perhaps someone who is willing to rent out a private barn? Any thoughts or recommendations are sincerely appreciated!

Re: Outdoor/Rustic Barn Venue Wanted for Wausau, WI Area

• Options
    If you are willing to look outside of wausau I have a few: The enchanted barn in rice lake is beautiful and I've heard good things about a barn venue in Edgerton.
  • Options
    If you are willing to look outside of wausau I have a few: The enchanted barn in rice lake is beautiful and I've heard good things about a barn venue in Edgerton.
  • Options
    I've heard of both and fell in love, but I would like to find something in the central Wisconsin area. Thank you! 
  • Options
    There's a great one in Portage! Barn at Harvest Moon - it looks rustic, but has a really nice dressing area, a field across the street, but TERRIBLE cell reception so prepare for an unplugged wedding!
  • Options
    The Marathon County Fairgrounds..  Not that far away, and some of them have heating/AC...  Years ago my cousin had her reception there and it was GREAT as a venue.. 
  • Options
    Tansy Hill Farm. They have a Facebook page.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards