Budget Weddings Forum
Options

Beware of JVL Jewelry Scam!!

2»

Re: Beware of JVL Jewelry Scam!!

• Options
    Had no problems ordering from this site and the rings were in my mailbox within a week.
  • Options
    Me and my husband got one of these gift cards and were skeptical at the time. We ended up with two free rings that were sized correctly and paid $50 total for shipping. We've wore these rings for over a year and no dents, scratched, or anything on them. Would buy here again. Had no issues at all with this company or the gift card.
  • Options
    AGREE!! I wish I had of known this before. We received a gift card at a wedding function and only had to pay $25 for shipping.  My husband and I got married on July 19th, 2014 (36 days ago!) and his wedding band fell on the ceramic floor and broke in half. :( It's supposed to be made of Tungsten but I think it's garbage. JVL says they are garneted for life and we can pay $35 processing fee to get another one sent to us but I'm not giving this company any more money! We will be going out tomorrow to pick out a real Tungsten band. We're both very disappointed.
  • Options

AGREE!! I wish I had of known this before. We received a gift card at a wedding function and only had to pay $25 for shipping.  My husband and I got married on July 19th, 2014 (36 days ago!) and his wedding band fell on the ceramic floor and broke in half. :( It's supposed to be made of Tungsten but I think it's garbage. JVL says they are garneted for life and we can pay $35 processing fee to get another one sent to us but I'm not giving this company any more money! We will be going out tomorrow to pick out a real Tungsten band. We're both very disappointed.

Since tungsten can't be cut, it has a shatter point in case it needs to be removed during an emergency. It could've hit that point when it hit the floor.
  • Options
    Um...this thread is very old. JVC discontinued that promotion last year.

@wandajune6, can you close this thread, please?
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards