Chit Chat
Options

Back When We Were Young and Innocent..

13»

Re: Back When We Were Young and Innocent..

• Options
    This isn't really misconception, but when I was little I heard someone at church talk about the Virgin Mary. I didn't know what virgin meant, so when I got home I got out my little kid dictionary to look it up. Needless to say virgin wasn't in it. :)
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    Not me but about a month ago Chiquita called me into the bathroom while she was on the potty yelling, "Mom! I found another hole!!!"
    My sister made our mom put band-aids on her butt because it was cracked!

She also used a marker to draw pubic hair on herself. 

Bet she would be horrified to know I shared that on the internet!!
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I managed to figure things out pretty fast, but I never realized that there was back & forth motion until I was much older. I thought the man put it in and then the couple would just lay there and kiss for a few minutes. 

When I was in high school I rode the bus to school. There were a lot of rowdy gross kids that rode with me. They would chew flavored condoms like gum.  They taught me a lot of weird sex things. Otherwise I would probably have stayed much more innocent. 

When I was in college, I was close friends with these twin girls. I had to give them the sex talk in our dorm room... They were so grossed out. I was afraid they would get married and never have sex with their husbands. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards