Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

do I tell everyone that we're legally married?

Re: do I tell everyone that we're legally married?

• Oh look! There's a thread on this very topic on the military brides board. I think OP should read it. It will answer all her questions, and more. http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/963361/legally-married-before-the-wedding/p1
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • OP - in which branch of the military does your FI serve?
  • wrigleyvillewrigleyville member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2014
    she wants a vowel renewal though. how can we help her do that?

*stupid box*

@butterscotchjbeans - I will never, ever get tired of that .gif. I laugh every time I see it.
  • larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
  • We are young and are living our lives. Yes we are having a WEDDING and are going to enjoy it. And no it won't be a lie. . Lol I mean who sits at the computer all day looking for the next person to bully. Lonely fat old ladies whom probably aren't even married themselves. Please go back to your miserable little lives.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Yay Project Runway gifs
  • I still don't understand how lying to the people you claim to love can be fun for anyone. I really wish one of these posters would explain that to me.
  • I'm still not over the post where she said she and her husband are looking forward to their upcoming wedding. WHAT? husbands and wives have had a wedding. THE wedding. It's over.
  • We are young and are living our lives. Yes we are having a WEDDING and are going to enjoy it. And no it won't be a lie. . Lol I mean who sits at the computer all day looking for the next person to bully. Lonely fat old ladies whom probably aren't even married themselves. Please go back to your miserable little lives.
    Boy That Escalated Quickly Anchorman Boy, That Escalated Quickly (Anchorman)
    FYI I'm not fat nor old I'm pretty damn hot and a size 0!
  • I actually do not like syrup on my pancakes, only butter. I'm obviously a fat-ass. All 105 pounds of me is full of lard.
  • I like pancakes maybe once a year. Just not a fan of 95% of traditional breakfast foods. 
    Waffles, much more than pancakes, because of the crunch. Waffles with pecans and cinnamon. 
  • I like syrup and no butter. I really like banana pancakes. 
    Anniversary

• Pancakes aren't my favourite - they're the breakfast equivalent of Chinese food, I find.  Pretty good while you're eating them, but then you're hungry again right away.

French toast, now - THAT I can get behind.  With lots of (real) maple syrup.  And if some of that syrup gets on my bacon, well, that's just a plus.

**The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**
  • I made banana, chocolate chip, coconut pancakes on Sunday. Of course I covered them in butter and syrup and stuffed my face. No regrets here.
  • There's a place in Kauai that has really good macadamia and banana pancakes. They have coconut syrup there.

I want those now.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• First Watch has carrot cake pancakes. Mmmmmmmmm, soooo good.
  • I like pancakes very rarely (I'm more of an eggs 'n bacon kind of breakfaster), but when I have them I like johnnycakes (made with corn) or buckwheat pancakes to mix up the flavor/texture a little bit. And chocolate chips never hurt anything, either.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Carrot cake pancakes? I need those.

There's a local mom and pop restaurant that makes the best, fluffiest Belgian waffles. They top them with melted butter, fresh unsweetened blueberries, warm maple syrup and whipped cream. I love that place.

• I see your pancakes, but no. I have a belgium waffle iron, so it's big-ass waffles in this house.

My favorite so far has been chai waffles, with fresh cardamom. It was a pain to sit there and grind up all those pods, but it was so so so worth it in the end.

Syrup, I think, is too sweet for these, so I suggest whiskey whipped cream / mascarpone.
  • Holy crap. I can't believe that worked!

I'm happy that something good came from this topic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards