July 2015 Weddings

July 2015 brides!

Re: July 2015 brides!

• @bel194.....we share the same date ;)

• Thank you! getting very excited!
  • Yet another July 11, 2015 bride here! 

I got engaged on June 7, 2014 and the venue is booked but...that's it. I need to get on the photographer, cake, and DJ ASAP.
  • @pghbride71115 Congrats! A year from yesterday how exciting! 
  • bab725bab725 member
    First Comment
    Got engaged April 18 2014 and planning a July 11 2015, Is that too soon? A little scared I am going to be stressed and it will go to fast
  • Should we start a "July 2015 Brides" FB page? There could possibly be one already but I can't seem to find one. 

• FutureMr&MrsGFutureMr&MrsG member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    There is a FB group for 2015 brides, ever since I joined that I forget to visit tk!
  • Me and my fiance got engaged Feb 22, 2014 and we are wanting to get married on July 25, 2015. We are looking at our venue tomorrow so If everything goes well as I am sure it will, we can see if we can get the date that we want.
  • Absolutely! there is a Bride to be 2015 but not a july one
  • Engaged on 11.2.13, and we're getting married on 7.11.15! We have the venue, our photographer and my dress :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got engaged on 6-16-13 (my birthday) and we are getting married 7-4-15 :)
  • Engagement: May 2014 . Wedding Date: July 11, 2015 Ceremony: Chappelle Du Hardin at Paris Reception: MGM Skyline Terrace Suite Bachelorette Party: Hunk Mansion Meet and Greet Lunch: Not sure yet. So excited! Just need to find a ceremony dress and fun reception dress :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Congrats all! Our dates set for July 4, 2015 (we're Canadian so no holiday over here that weekend). Already pretty far into planning :)
  • Britni&Bobby - Nice to see a fellow Nebraska Bride and Wedding Date twin! :)
  • Hey ladies! I got engaged May3rd and our wedding date is July 10th, 2015 in Playa del Carmen Mexico. Cool to see other people have the same date and holy crap some of you have alot planned so far!
  • Oh, wow. I feel super behind. We just got engaged last week (8/7/14) and are planning for a 7/25/15 D.C. wedding. Researching venues as I type. Looks like there's a lot to do in a short amount of time!
  • bel194 said:
    Hello!  I'm super excited for this group!  I am a semi-regular on TheBump right now and I don't know what I would do without those ladies :)  We got engaged on 4/30/14 (my birthday) and are planning a Friday night wedding for July 31, 2015.  So far we have the venue kind of booked.. She penciled us in and we are signing the contract next week, seems so official!!
    @bel194 I also got engaged on my bday and we're wedding date twins! (I'm also a regular on TB, but under a different sn)
  • getting married 7/25/15 also :0)
  • edited August 2014
    Hi Ladies :)

Congrats to all the brides! My fiancé and I got engaged on 05/18/2014 . He proposed on 2yrs of us being together. We are getting married at a beautiful winery in the Okanagans, about 4 hrs away from Vancouver, where we live on July 25, 2015! I have a few vendors booked but all the fun is yet to come :) 
    Happy planning to all the brides :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi guys!!! I got engaged on Aug. 16, 2014 in Myrtle Beach, and we are having our wedding on 7.11.2015 in Charleston, S.C. (Our birthplace)! Less than a year away! We already have our ceremony venue, musicians, photographer so far. Congratulations to the other ladies that are getting married that day!!!
  • kimmikinz74kimmikinz74 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2014
    He proposed 9-7-14 and we are getting married 7-20-15. Planning an outdoor garden wedding in Branson MO.
  • Hey Fellow Knotties,

My date is July 17, 2015! We got engaged on June 1, 2014.

I feel like I'm moving along pretty well. I've got colors picked, venues booked and photographer, videographer and DJ booked.

Woot Woot This July train is taking off!!!!!! YAY

• I'm 7/26/15!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello! We got engaged February 23, 2014 and we are planning our wedding for July 4, 2015! Very excited and Congrats to all of you!
  • Hello all!  We got engaged October 4 and have settled on July 1 for our sealing/wedding.  Any other LDS brides here?  I'm a (recent) convert and feel VERY lost!  Actually I just feel lost in general...I'm not a girly girl, I didn't have my dream wedding planned at 14 (LOL) and we're doing a tight budget so that's fun ;)
  • Hello July Brides! 7/11/15 must be a very popular date! We were engaged 4th of July 2014 and getting married 7/11/15 at the Planes of Fame air museum in Chino, CA! Wishing you all luck on your special days!!!
  • Another 7/11 bride here!! We got engaged in Hawaii on Sept 26th :) We booked our Chapel and reception venue, which includes the catering and rentals
  • My wedding will be on July 25th. We got engaged on January 1, 2013, which was our second dating anniversary.  He popped the question right at the stroke of midnight.  
    It seems like so far away, but if I blink, it will be here before I know it.
    Best of luck to all you July brides!
  • I think I finally picked my colors! Or at least one of them. Red! Possibly red and pink. I've already decided I'm not wearing a white dress and every time I envision the dress I want, I think "RED DRESS". So there you have it. I've already told my fiancee I want him to wear a white shirt and pink tie with grey pants. Maybe even linen because it could be a hot as you know what day (good thing we're having our wedding late in the afternoon and on the beach!). And no shoes. We'll be barefoot. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards