Chit Chat

@smichek

Re: @smichek

• I have always liked Smicheck.  She has never posted anything mean or snarky to any one on this board.  I can't say the same for Rajah.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragain said:
    I have always liked Smicheck.  She has never posted anything mean or snarky to any one on this board.  I can't say the same for Rajah.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Smicheck's has had a rough time leading up to her wedding but I hope everything went well and she will have good memories of her wedding day,
  • SmileDamnitSmileDamnit member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    lurkergirl said: SmileDamnit said: Ohhhhh! Let's play a game of Would You Rather!!
    Would you rather be…
          A                 B…snarky OR self righteous?…"mean" OR narcissistic?…a rubber necker OR a one upper?…an eye-roller OR a pearl-clutcher?
    'A' all the way, baby. 'A' aaaaallllllll the way.
    But why does it have to be A or B?  I love good snark, but I will never understand wearing mean as a badge of honor.  And why is narcissistic the alternative to mean?  How, about C, I would rather just be a good person that isn't mean or narcissistic.  I can be kind without being sickeningly sweet, and I can be snarky and roll my eyes without being mean and cruel. 

@hellosweetie1015, this thread reminds me a little of the movie Legally Blonde when Vivian invites Elle to a "costume" party that of course isn't a costume party.  Vivian acts sweet and like she cares in an effort to publicly shame and humiliate Elle. (Or use any other movie where one person invites another person somewhere for the purpose of making fun of them.  That is cruel.)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Because by definition, the game of Would You Rather is an A vs B thing (look it up)...and this particular example is comparing two drastically different knotties . For shits & giggles, I threw in there that I would
    rather choose any of the As. You're welcome to be C, D, XYZ if that's what floats your boat &/or if Would Ya Rather tends to make you uncomfortable.

F'in boxes! Must be karma!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited June 2015
  • That is hilarious coming from you, Lurker.
    Why?  Because I have participated in tk gossip on treehouse with you and the other ladies?  I'm not sure I agree that makes me mean or cruel. 

It's my opinion that starting a thread for the sole purpose of making fun of someone crosses the line from snarky to mean.  Clearly others disagree.  I'm glad we have a forum where we can discuss it without everyone losing their shit.

Despite disagreeing with people, I'm still inclined to read and participate in the conversation because I like the back and forth, especially when people on both sides of the argument are making valid points.  I mean that's part of what I like about this community.  It would be a boring place if we all agreed on everything.

• edited October 2014
    This is what I feel like right now...image

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just had to chuckle that after 4 pages, the one person that this post was addressed to still has not weighed in. 

Smichek is one of the knotties with whom I have been exchanging snail mail. It sounds like she had a mini moon scheduled for this weekend, so I don't think we'll be hearing from her for a bit. 

• edited June 2015
    Why?  Because I have participated in tk gossip on treehouse with you and the other ladies?  I'm not sure I agree that makes me mean or cruel. 

It's my opinion that starting a thread for the sole purpose of making fun of someone crosses the line from snarky to mean.  Clearly others disagree.  I'm glad we have a forum where we can discuss it without everyone losing their shit.

Despite disagreeing with people, I'm still inclined to read and participate in the conversation because I like the back and forth, especially when people on both sides of the argument are making valid points.  I mean that's part of what I like about this community.  It would be a boring place if we all agreed on everything.
    Oh honey, no.

You openly stated that terminal people have to die a certain way for it to be "beautiful" and "brave" and all other kinds of BS.
    You plugged up your ears when a chronically ill woman checked your shit.
    You then changed your name to mock this Chronically ill woman, which you admitted was to "get back" at her for calling you out for being a terrible person. AND you followed her, which you admitted, was because you wanted to bother her and harass her.

But no, you don't want to be "mean".
    Now, I'm lost?

Oh honey, no.

You openly stated that terminal people have to die a certain way for it to be "beautiful" and "brave" and all other kinds of BS.
    You then changed your name to mock this Chronically ill woman, which you admitted was to "get back" at her for calling you out for being a terrible person. AND you followed her, which you admitted, was because you wanted to bother her and harass her.

WHAT??!!  I literally have no idea what you're talking about.  I am Lurkergirl here and Ladylurks on th and have no other names.  I would NEVER say any of that shit that you just accused me of.  What the fuck?!

• edited June 2015
  • Seriously please respond @pinkrevenge because I would love to know what the fuck you're talking about.  Maybe someone who's good at stalking can check up on me and figure it out for themselves.  What the fucking fuck?!

• What the hell...
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Seriously please respond @pinkrevenge because I would love to know what the fuck you're talking about.  Maybe someone who's good at stalking can check up on me and figure it out for themselves.  What the fucking fuck?!
    I think there was some shit on TH from someone named Lurker1, but I fully believe that was not you.

Oh honey, no.

WHAT??!!  I literally have no idea what you're talking about.  I am Lurkergirl here and Ladylurks on th and have no other names.  I would NEVER say any of that shit that you just accused me of.  What the fuck?!
    Then lady, You got yourself a nasty-ass catfish, who followed you from TK just to make you look bad.

But...
    But what?  I haven't been on th in at least a week.  Maybe 2?  This is so fucked up!

• Case of mistaken identity, @Lurkergirl. There was a psycho "lurkersomething" chick on TH who full out harassed and borderline stalked someone & that's who Pink was referring to. Psycho may, indeed have been a catfish. 

In your defense, @Lurkergirl, you've never be psycho, harassing, or a stalker rather have always been extra PC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards