Moms and Maids

Bridesmaids on my last nerve!

2»

Re: Bridesmaids on my last nerve!

• This is a joke, right? Right? No one actually does this, and then cries about it. 

• It's not mud. 

I just want to know are these things really that profitable to be worth making people feel so terrible?

OP, you really, really should change your name or at least password protect your website. 
  • Whenever you realize that you aren't owed anything by anyone (planning by your BMs or money from your tacky as fuck wedding social), the whole planning process will become SO much easier!

Good luck!

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• kasmith1 said:
    It's not mud. 

I just want to know are these things really that profitable to be worth making people feel so terrible?

OP, you really, really should change your name or at least password protect your website. 
    QFT. This has come up before, because I remember their website.
  • Wow super easy to find your wedding website.  And honestly, after reading it, I'm not at all surprised by this post.  You sound pretty selfish both on there and on here.  Get a grip, be thankful these people are even friends with you and back off of them. 

• So tempted to RSVP....

OP, change your name and password protect  your wedding website.  It's for your own safety.  

The Social was rude.  Your bridesmaids and groomsmen are not required to do anything other than show up in the right attire in good spirits and on time the day of the ceremony. I'm not surprised your bridal party balked at the Social, which is entirely rude and tacky.  The only people required to pay for your wedding are you and your FI.  

The people in your wedding party are supposed to be your nearest and dearest, so treat them like they actually are.  

• kasmith1 said:
    It's not mud. 

The last one I went to made $10,000.00.  The one before that only made $200.00. It really depends.
  • Wow super easy to find your wedding website.  And honestly, after reading it, I'm not at all surprised by this post.  You sound pretty selfish both on there and on here.  Get a grip, be thankful these people are even friends with you and back off of them. 
    This. 

Wow... just wow. All of it.
    *********************************************************************************

This. 

Wow... just wow. All of it.

Ummm didn't you have a huge problem with people finding your wedding website with that really infamous thread? Where you were asking for cash on the invites? You really, really need to change your user name.

• I am sorry... a fundraiser for a wedding?  I wouldn't go to something like this if the ticket was free.  If I heard of someone doing this I would not even attend their wedding.  Greedy people.  If you can't afford the wedding then go to city hall.  Its the marriage not the wedding that is important.  I wish I knew the bridesmaids so I could tell them to run.
  • So….how about those San Jose Sharks?
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• That wedding website of yours is phenomenal.

Just found it. She initially rejected him (openly) for being too short. Then eventually changed her mind. I for one think that we should all be very proud and impressed with how open-minded she was. Truly an inspiration to us all.
  • I literally cannot even.

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 

Just found it. She initially rejected him (openly) for being too short. Then eventually changed her mind. I for one think that we should all be very proud and impressed with how open-minded she was. Truly an inspiration to us all.
    Oh yikes.... even I managed to find it. That's really really scary. Like terrifying. I'm not even all that smart with the interwebz.

Anybody want to road trip to Canada? We can go in together on a .... silver water pitcher shaped like a cowboy boot?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards