Not Engaged Yet
Options

I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.

124»

Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:9c8a3a65-d9a4-494b-ba8b-0b6c4e25bd41">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let's focus on what's important here people. GPB got my Legally Blond reference. I mean, in the end, isn't that what really matters?
    Posted by SenoritaCupcake[/QUOTE]

Nah.  What really matters is that you had the opportunity to make a Legally Blonde reference.  I think more threads should contain them.
  • Options
    heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did anyone see the Legally Blonde musical? I was so impressed with how well it was done!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw it televised on MTV. That was enough for me.
  • Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:25255b7e-d9cd-4a11-ab74-715f62b38c3c">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone see the Legally Blonde musical? I was so impressed with how well it was done!
    Posted by heyimbren[/QUOTE]

Like GPB, televised.  I was pretty impressed, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards