July 2015 Weddings

July 2015 brides!

124»

Re: July 2015 brides!

• Wow. I thought I had introduced myself here! Apologies! My wedding is scheduled for July 18! We're going to be married in South Lake Tahoe on the beach. We were engaged March 12 of this year during Spring Training in Scottsdale, AZ. It's going to be a small wedding, with 50 guests, no bridal party, and just our close family and friends. Basic ceremony and then a party! With us it's all about the party. Just chill and fun.

• Another 7-11-15 bride here
  • 7/5/15- Getting married at the New Britian Museum of American Art, New Britian, CT

• Hello everyone! We're getting married 7/18/15 :) My aunt and uncles anniversary! Looks like theres a lot of us with this date!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations to everyone on your engagements! :)

We are getting married on July 1 (Canada Day) and we're having both the ceremony and a BBQ afterwards at my aunt and uncle's place. They have a huge property out in the country.
  • It does look like 7/11/15 is a popular wedding date!  That's when we are getting married as well.  We got engaged in late May.  We are getting married in Green Bay, Wisconsin.  So Surreal!
  • 7/25/15 which is almost exactly 6 months from when we got engaged :)
  • I am 7/25/15 also! Coming so quickkkk
  • Hi everybody!

We got engaged on 7.29.14 and we are getting married on 7.11.15!!!!!!!

Let the countdown begin!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DnR1220DnR1220 member
    First Comment
    Hi everyone! 

We're getting married 7-18-15 also!!! We are newly engaged and getting married on Ft Bragg, North Carolina at the Main Post Chapel with a  Boston Red Sox/baseball theme. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards