Chit Chat

Monday's are the worst

Re: Monday's are the worst

• Well I just saw a thread on the nest about a woman who is so upset that her husband of 2 years grabbed her ass that she spent the night at her mother's house.

Is this real life?  Or are my eyes playing tricks on me because I'm not wearing glasses?

• I found out on the weekend I have astigmatism and am not supposed to be driving at night, but i have to drive at night to get home from work.
  • Well I just saw a thread on the nest about a woman who is so upset that her husband of 2 years grabbed her ass that she spent the night at her mother's house.

Is this real life?  Or are my eyes playing tricks on me because I'm not wearing glasses?
    Um, say what? I really wish TN wasn't blocked at work. 

Like, what were the circumstances? 
  • The title of the post is "My husband didn't ask permission to touch my rear end."  I swear I thought it was going to be an "ooops he slipped it in the tush" kinda situation haha.  Here is what it says:

So we have been married about two years and we of course have had sex many times. However, the other day he came up behind me and grabbed my ass, and it really upset me. Does he just think it's okay to just touch me like that? I am so upset I spent the night at my mom's house. I think we can work it out, but he can't act like I'm a piece of meat. He should just know that it's not okay to grab women like that!! I know his mom raised him better than that. Ugh. What would you guys do?

• Well then. Uh, OK. In two years this has never come up for them?? I mean, goddamn. If her boundaries are THAT strict, I'd think she'd have had that conversation years before this, you know? 

• esstee33 said:
    Well then. Uh, OK. In two years this has never come up for them?? I mean, goddamn. If her boundaries are THAT strict, I'd think she'd have had that conversation years before this, you know? 

People are nuts

• I feel like death right now. I got up at dark o'clock to bring DH to the airport this morning. Because he's a procrastinator and general PITA when it comes to travel, he didn't actually start packing until like 9 last night. By the time he was finally ready for bed, it was like 11 o'clock. I tried going back to sleep after the airport but driving in the rain basically made me wide-the-fuck awake. I've been at work for more hours than I slept last night, and coffee is doing nothing for me. Nothing. I want to crawl under my desk and take a nap.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• The title of the post is "My husband didn't ask permission to touch my rear end."  I swear I thought it was going to be an "ooops he slipped it in the tush" kinda situation haha.  Here is what it says:

So we have been married about two years and we of course have had sex many times. However, the other day he came up behind me and grabbed my ass, and it really upset me. Does he just think it's okay to just touch me like that? I am so upset I spent the night at my mom's house. I think we can work it out, but he can't act like I'm a piece of meat. He should just know that it's not okay to grab women like that!! I know his mom raised him better than that. Ugh. What would you guys do?
    I would go into a safe room and just talk to jesus or something, if I was her. Lord knows that lady needs to talk to somebody.

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I can only assume it was one of you trolling on TN, because that is comic gold.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I so hope they were at home alone, like just in the kitchen and he grabbed her ass.  

My FI grabs my ass all the time.  Guess I'm a piece of meat.  who knew?  I should put that in my "about me" section on facebook.

I can't stop laughing. I know it's not nice to laugh at people's problems. But still. She's really angry about this? I can't think of one day where my husband hasn't grabbed me. 
  • @climbingbrideNY I feel like my FI's hands would have to be broken for him to not have his hands on me at some point.  

I wonder if this woman would have been ok if her husband was like "honey, I really want a handful of tushy in my hands, would it be alright with you if I grabbed your rear end?"

And to the bolded: I would have sex with him.
    *********************************************************************************

• @climbingbrideNY I feel like my FI's hands would have to be broken for him to not have his hands on me at some point.  

I wonder if this woman would have been ok if her husband was like "honey, I really want a handful of tushy in my hands, would it be alright with you if I grabbed your rear end?"
    Excuse me, wife? May I cup your butt cheek? 

I'd be worried if there was a day H didn't feel me up. 

Excuse me, wife? May I cup your butt cheek? 

I'd be worried if there was a day H didn't feel me up. 

This. Every time H leaves the house I get a kiss and a butt grab. I'd be terribly worried if he suddenly stopped doing that.

• I'm so tempted to join just to ask more questions. 

So. Back when I was on the Nuvaring, I had an argument with H, then FI. He would (and still does) come out of nowhere and grab my boob. Sitting on the sofa playing a game? Boob grab. Pause in whatever he's doing at his computer? Boob grab. Middle of a semi serious conversation? Boob Grab. 

I lost it one day and was like "I AM NOT YOUR GODDAMN SEX DOLL FOR YOU TO GRAB MY TITS WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT, I'M A FUCKING PERSON"

And that was when we decided to look into side effects of the Nuva ring.

He does the random boob grabbing much less now. Non-nuvaring me appreciates that. Butt grabs I never had a problem with.

Anniversary
  • All these years, and DH still likes to cop a feel and tell me I have a nice ass. Our marriage must be doomed!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• All these years, and DH still likes to cop a feel and tell me I have a nice ass. Our marriage must be doomed!
    It's not doomed per se.... but you should go sleep at your mom's house and enroll in couples therapy.
    *********************************************************************************

• chibiyui said:
    The title of the post is "My husband didn't ask permission to touch my rear end."  I swear I thought it was going to be an "ooops he slipped it in the tush" kinda situation haha.  Here is what it says:

So. Back when I was on the Nuvaring, I had an argument with H, then FI. He would (and still does) come out of nowhere and grab my boob. Sitting on the sofa playing a game? Boob grab. Pause in whatever he's doing at his computer? Boob grab. Middle of a semi serious conversation? Boob Grab. 

I lost it one day and was like "I AM NOT YOUR GODDAMN SEX DOLL FOR YOU TO GRAB MY TITS WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT, I'M A FUCKING PERSON"

And that was when we decided to look into side effects of the Nuva ring.

He does the random boob grabbing much less now. Non-nuvaring me appreciates that. Butt grabs I never had a problem with.
    I went off on FI once because he grabbed my boob and they were hurting from PMS. He now knows to not be as aggressive about it because sometimes the shit HURTS.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• esstee33 said:
    Aw, @slothiegal, I just wanna hug you until you pee. 

The title of the post is "My husband didn't ask permission to touch my rear end."  I swear I thought it was going to be an "ooops he slipped it in the tush" kinda situation haha.  Here is what it says:

Thank you so, so much for sharing that. That has made this shitty day a little less shitty.
    Anniversary

• lovegood90lovegood90 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2014

It's SO gloomy and wet in Toronto! And my work is on a low floor surrounded by tall buildings so when you look out the window it already looks like it's nighttime...it's so strange/depressing.

Tonight Gotham and Dancing with the Stars is on (DWTS is super entertaining!) and we're having leftover fajitas so it's not all bad!

ETA: just read the second page of this thread. Dying at this ass grab problem. I would think it's a bigger problem if that DOESN'T happen! 

Formerly martha1818

• Haha god I have to stop going on other boards.  I'm too mean lol.  And soooooo judgmental 

• I always think Mondays get a bad rap. And then Monday comes around and I realize that Mondays deserve EVERY BIT OF CRAP THEY GET.

This morning, I woke up so sore in my hips that I had a hard time sitting up. I am now not so sore in my hips (although they are still unhappy) but my shoulder is killing me (and it's NOT the one I slept on last night) and it feels mildly like I have a crick in my neck. My back is not pleased, and overall I just am sore. No good reason. (I think I bought a mattress that is actually too soft for me, despite the fact that it feels heavenly.)

It has been insanely busy at work today so I haven't gotten to start Christmas decorating yet even though I warned all the Bossmen that it was coming today. Related: One of the Bossmen promised me a Christmas tree and then forgot to bring it. So I had to give him the Kicked-Puppy Eyes.

It's also cold and rainy and gross, but if it had WAITED 24 HOURS to be rainy and gross, it would have been cold enough to SNOW (or at the very least ice over) and give us an unexpected off day. 

My book is on the back counter, dancing around buck naked and being all enticing, but I can't read it until I get home because Bossman is disapproving of anything that keeps me from working. (Thankfully he doesn't know about TK.) 

FI and I are going out for Trivia Night tonight, and it is the ONE bright happy spot. 

(And that my workday is done, as of... NOW!)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • @slothiegal am sending you all the hugs. I'm dreading January when I come back from Mauritius because that's where the real shit starts and I have to be looking for jobs in London. I get so much anxiety when I think about it. People too tell me "well what do you want to do?". 

There are many jobs I'd like to do but unfortunately lack the skills too. I'm scared shitless that I'll be without a job for months and months. Seriously, I might just take an HR course and get into HR. My snooty sister looks down on it but I don't care. Maybe that'll make you feel better...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha god I have to stop going on other boards.  I'm too mean lol.  And soooooo judgmental 
    Was there anything from Ol' Tarpy over there?!!! That poor husband baahahahahahahahahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @raissyrais who is this tarpy you speak of?  I could use entertainment.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards