April 2015 Weddings

April 2015 brides.

Re: April 2015 brides.

• Hello 2015 April Brides! My name is Haley and my FI name is Paul and we will be getting married April 18th, 2015 which is a little over a month from our 5 year anniversary! We will be getting married in Knoxville, TN! I am so excited and I am sure all of yall are as well!
  • Wedding is 4/10/15 and we are all set to go and PAID OFF!!!! It is an amazing feeling...hurry up April!
  • @ksurane18‌ I'm a little jealous on being paid off!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been saving 100 a pay check since I started working...Its a beautiful thing..also a little crazy!
  • Hi Everyone! My name is Marina and my FI' s name is Joslin and we are getting married April 4, 2015. It s coming up so fast and we have everything except the maid of honor/bridesmaid dresses, the officant and the center peices and decorations. Can not wait, 7 more months to go! [;
  • edited September 2014
    We got in engaged in December 2013. We are having a destination wedding on April 17, 2015 in Cancun, Mexico. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hi! I'm Kristi and my fiance's name is Wes. We are getting married April 4th, 2015 in Vegas :) Good meeting you all!! :)
  • Hi April brides! I'm a newbie here and so glad to see this board.

4/11 in Ipswich, MA (North of Boston). 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • leeann0419leeann0419 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2014
    @caitlinmca I LOVE your save the dates! Are your colors gray & yellow? I'm also doing gray and yelllow colors and think it's great for April/Spring.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @leeann0419 thanks! We got our save the dates off of Etsy, they were a pdf file and then we printed them at our local mom and pop copy shop. Yes, our colors are yellow and grey with a little chevron mixed in, my grandma's favorite color was yellow and it has become a favorite of mine. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just a quick hello because I am officially joining you ladies! My fiancé and I just decided on April 4. We've been engaged for a little over a week so I have yet to really start planning anything!
  • mic411mic411 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2014
    Hi Leah! My fiance and I are also getting married on April 11, 2015 :) #weddingdaytwins

Our Ceremony will be in Los Angeles, CA at a beautiful church.
  • edited October 2014
  • Excited about this group!!!!!

April 18th 2015, Charlotte, NC here !!!

• Yay to all the April 11th brides! I want it to be here already :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • April 11th seems so far LOL 167 days HURRY UP!
  • I'm getting married on April 12th 2015. Time is flying by so fast so much to do. I'm excited
  • Hello everyone! 

My name is Stephania, and my fiance's name is Jason. We are getting married on April 25 in Herington, Kansas. I see that I have a lot of wedding day twins! We have all of the big things planned, and have our Save the Dates out. I'm ready for April to be here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fiance and I will be tying the knot on Friday, April 24th in Santa Clara, CA. 
  • Hey April brides,

When are you planning on sending out your invitations? We were thinking maybe 2nd week in January since out date is April 11th.
  • edited November 2014

mic411 said:
    Hey April brides,

When are you planning on sending out your invitations? We were thinking maybe 2nd week in January since out date is April 11th.
    Our day is April 11th too. Date Twins!!! And I was thinking sometime in February? Maybe January would be better since I'm going to ask for RSVPs back a month in advance
    Anniversary

• Finally dipping my toe into the forums!  I'm Michelle.  Michael & I are getting married on April 11, 2015 in McDonough, GA.  Our venue is for the ceremony + reception, and they have the linens, catering, cake... It's great for me to have some one-stop shopping - I keep getting overwhelmed with the options!
    I have my dress and we're putting together our STDs now (we weren't going to do them, but now we are and it feels like they're going out late!).  I can't wait for January.  That's when the venue does this big tasting extravaganza and we can select our menu!
  • Finally dipping my toe into the forums!  I'm Michelle.  Michael & I are getting married on April 11, 2015 in McDonough, GA.  Our venue is for the ceremony + reception, and they have the linens, catering, cake... It's great for me to have some one-stop shopping - I keep getting overwhelmed with the options!
    I have my dress and we're putting together our STDs now (we weren't going to do them, but now we are and it feels like they're going out late!).  I can't wait for January.  That's when the venue does this big tasting extravaganza and we can select our menu!
    Date Twins!! We're getting married April 11th as well. I know what you mean about it being a relief to have a venue provide so many things you need. Ours is doing the same and I was getting really overwhelmed in the beginning as well. We are also doing our STDs late. We weren't going to do them then I saw how cheap I could get them done through vista print so I'm going to try to have ours out by December, with formal invitations by mid January.
    Anniversary

• Hey date twins!! (April 11th for me too!) we sent out STDS first week of September...not that I'm thinking back I felt like that was too early because a few times people have asked, "when's the wedding?" And I'm thinking....did you get our save the date? lol

We will send out our formal invitations in January- haven't ordered them just yet.
  • We are planning to send out our Save the Dates in December, and the invites should go out in early February! 

• Yay lots of April 11 brides! I sent ours out in February as we are having a destination wedding. As @mic411 mentioned....we had lots of people asking questions and about the date. If they would have KEPT their STD they could easily go to the website and see everything. Just a little annoying. 

We sent our invites out the first week of Nov. with RSVPs due January 11th since we are having a destination wedding and many decisions can't be made until we know exactly how many people will come. So far only minimal issues with the RSVPs. We got quite a few back the first few weeks and now we haven't gotten anything in awhile. I hope I don't have to hunt too many people down lol. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hmgiffot your on top of it! I am just getting ready to order our invitations! We had to make adjustments with the location so I am glad we waited to order ours! 
  • I'm April 4th too!
  • edited December 2014

Hiiii!!! My Names Heather and me and my fiance Travis are getting married April 24, 2015 in Galveston, Texas. Friday just works best for us. We have so much to do still but the good thing is its all planned just got appoinments and all that to do lol Yay for all of us!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am getting married on April 18 in Oxford, Mississippi, where we met while in law school!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards