Chit Chat
Options

AW AW AW: We got our pro pics!

2»

Re: AW AW AW: We got our pro pics!

• Options
    I love the photo of the buttons on your dress being done up! All the photos are fantastic.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That first look is totally my favourite.  Love them

• Options
    I only wish I could love this post more than once.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, these are absolutely beautiful!
  • Options
    That first look picture is the best one I've ever seen! Love it! And I LOVE your dress! And the cake, and the picture outside the church, and...well everything! Congratulations!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I hope to god my wedding photographer is that good. You have exactly the type of pics that I want. Congratulations!

And yeah, you should hand that first look photo on the wall. It's fantastic.
  • Options
    You look so beautiful! I love the colors and your husband! In the first look! So much emotion! Gosh, you guys look so amazing :-D Congratulations! 
  • Options
    I LOVE your pictures!! Your dress is gorgeous! You look gorgeous! The chapel, flowers, your wedding party, everything and everyone look amazing! I also melted at your husband's reaction to your first look, so adorable and sweet! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! Congratulations!!
  • Options
    I'm late to this party - but OH MY GOSH! Beautiful! And of course that first look picture is making me cry and it's so perfect. Love all of it! Your bridal party looks awesome and you are just so absolutely stunning in your gorgeous dress!

image   image   image

• Options
    Stunning!! :)  Love that dress, and that first look shot is priceless!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards