Chit Chat

Raging right now.

Re: Raging right now.

• Holy Fuck. I was actually going to recommend commenting even though I know fighting with fucking morons on social media rarely ends well. I'd have lost my shit, too. I'm so sorry, Lolo. What a fucking bitch.

What did you say?

• I said "That was certainly unnecessary. He was never given an opportunity to claim any of his "shit," and profited far less than any other agent would have."

My mom has since deleted the post. So I PMed her. "Nice censorship. You know that was fucking unnecessary. Name me ANY OTHER EX that would have helped you as much as Dad did. So sorry he didn't sweep up the basement he left ELEVEN YEARS AGO after never getting a chance to collect the things that were his."

The bitch also complained about how hard it was to get his gun safe up the stairs. To take to the scrap metal yard. Where they didn't get nearly as much as she thought they would for it, but it was enough for an anniversary dinner. GODFUCKINGDAMMIT DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A STANDING GUN SAFE IS WORTH?!

• I hope she deleted the post because of what your aunt said and not because of what you said.
  • I'm so stabby. My mom wrote back " you know as well as I do that Aunt T speaks her mind.  Not my mind.  M and I and Dad and J have come a long way in the last year, I don't want it messed up now.  past is past." 

SURE IT FUCKING IS. But you didn't have any problem letting her talk shit about this person with whom "past is past" or "liking" her post. She wants to speak her mind? Go right ahead. And then try to defend your sorry ass when I call you out on your BULLSHIT, Aunt T. But no, Mom needs to defend dear mind-speaker baby sister.

• Cheering for you- whether you punch her or not.
  • Highly Flammable Glitter Dog Shit. That's fucking genius. Please let us know when the Etsy shop goes live.

Your mom LIKED your aunt's post, lolo? wtf.

• lc07 said:
    Highly Flammable Glitter Dog Shit. That's fucking genius. Please let us know when the Etsy shop goes live.

Your mom LIKED your aunt's post, lolo? wtf.

Sure did. I wish I had the presence of mind to screen-grab it before she deleted it! I didn't know my Mom even knew how to delete a post. :(

• Uggggh.

I'll help you punch her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Ew. Liking = Agreeing. She can't use the excuse that it's her sister's opinion and that she herself has put the past in the past.
  • Wow... Just wow. Your aunt sounds like a bitch. Take a nice big drink of something strong and try not to let it get to you anymore than it already has... Then send her the bag of glitter and dog shit.
  • I'm probably no help in this situation because I wouldn't hold you back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: People like this make me so angry.

• I love you guys.

Ya'll don't even know how much dog shit I have in my back yard right now. Or glitter in my basement. I also have krav maga gloves. Anyone licensed to practice law in Michigan on my behalf?

• CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    Back story - my parents got divorced 10 years ago. My mom was cheating on my dad; he found out and left. They both remarried (her to the guy she was cheating with), and have REMARKABLY started getting along just within the last year, ironically over a fight we were all embroiled in with my brother. She and her new husband bought a new house out in BFE and began the painstaking process of emptying out the house I spent my teenage years in, which was a giant mess because my mom is a major packrat. My dad, who got his real estate license in recent years, graciously offered to help her sell the house for half commission. 

So my mom posts a bunch of pictures to a private "family" Facebook group praising my asshole brother (she's the only one he associates with anymore) and aunt for helping her clean the house (she didn't ask anyone else for help) and remarking at how she can't believe they ever got it clean. My fucking aunt comments "So satisfying to finally get that work room behind the office in the basement cleared out and swept clean . It's too bad you don't have an ex husband around that is profiting from the sale of your house to help . All of that s*** was his!"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!? After my dad left, with little more than the clothes on his back, my mom refused to let him back into the house to collect anything that was his. When I tried to go into the basement to collect things of his (and mine), my mom followed me down there and accused me of stealing. And "profiting," really?! My mom spent my dad's entire retirement on that house and a 3-week vacation shortly before she started cheating, and after she has admitted to having stopped loving him. He lost his ass when he had to pay her for "his" half of that house in the divorce. He went from a 5 bedroom house on 10 acres to a 2-bedroom condo. He offered to help her at HALF the price ANY OTHER AGENT would have earned, and tried like hell to sell that house for the last 6 months; the listing he wrote for it was so sentimental it broke my heart. And this FUCKING BITCH AUNT has the NERVE to insinuate that he owes her MORE?! What other ex husband would have helped their cheating ex wife with ANYTHING?! My other aunt's ex didn't even pay child support, and this aunt's current H has beaten her to a pulp on numerous occasions but she refuses to leave. He must be really good at sweeping the fucking basement.

Hold me back, Knotties. She only lives 15 minutes away and I really want to punch her in her fucking mouth right now. I already replied to the comment even though I know I probably shouldn't have. But you don't FUCKING talk about my dad like that!!
    You need to calm down and back off.  Your parents relationships are not your business.  Their finances are not your business either.

You need to focus on the emotional ties you have remaining with family members.  Anger and blame will not help anybody.  When you have calmed down, the next time you see your mother, you might express, "Mom, I read what you put on Facebook about Dad, and it made me feel terrible,  Please don't air your dirty laundry on Facebook.  It makes me feel very unhappy when you do this."

There.  You have told your mother how you feel in a rational, calm manner.  Will it change her behavior?  Probably not, but at least you haven't made an ass of yourself taking sides.  As for "Fucking Bitch Aunt", she is completely out of line.  I would cut off contact with her.

I do sympathize.  My Dad died young.  He had a few World War II souvenirs that I wanted.  When I looked in the basement, I found that Mom had thrown them all in the trash, and they were gone.  I still feel bad about that.  When Mom died, I found the love letters written to her by several old boyfriends, but she had told me that she had thrown Dad's letter away.  I have little to remember him by, except that every time I look at my grown son, I see Dad's eyes.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    It is very much my business when someone talks shit about someone I love. And I frankly don't care if I make myself look like an ass to my mother, in defense of my father. If she thinks that sticking up for honesty and integrity makes me an ass, that's just another strike against her.
    What really concerns me is that you are hurting yourself with your anger feelings.  I really understand what you are going through, but you are a good person, and I hate to see you torturing yourself with so much anger.
    Was it OK for your Mom to post this on Facebook?  No.
    Was it OK for your aunt to chime in?  No.
    Is it OK for you to tie yourself up in knots over your parents divorce?  No, no, no.  It was their fuck up, not yours.

You know that my family was totally dysfunctional, and I lived through Mom's divorces and affairs, walking on eggs.  I learned the hard way that taking sides and getting involved in their fighting and childishness was useless, and it only hurt me.
    Go ahead and vent all you want.  Then, when you are really talking to people, you can do it without letting your emotions run away with you.  It doesn't help anyone.  Believe me, I have been there.

You are in my prayers.  I don't want to you to be hurt anymore than you have already been hurt.  (I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight worrying about you.)
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I'd be ragey, too. ((Hugs))
  • lc07 said:

I'm so sorry lolo - Raider has been having diarrhea from accidentally eating some cheese... I'll mail it directly to your aunt for you. Overnight FedEx.

Don't forget to add glitter and explosives.

Of course not.

image   image   image

• My bitch mother has made many comments about my Dad that I still fume about.  If you break down and punch her, come one over, I am currently drinking margaritas my boyfriend made...he can make you one as well.

• lc07 said:
    CMGragain said:
    It is very much my business when someone talks shit about someone I love. And I frankly don't care if I make myself look like an ass to my mother, in defense of my father. If she thinks that sticking up for honesty and integrity makes me an ass, that's just another strike against her.
    What really concerns me is that you are hurting yourself with your anger feelings.  I really understand what you are going through, but you are a good person, and I hate to see you torturing yourself with so much anger.
    Was it OK for your Mom to post this on Facebook?  No.
    Was it OK for your aunt to chime in?  No.
    Is it OK for you to tie yourself up in knots over your parents divorce?  No, no, no.  It was their fuck up, not yours.

You know that my family was totally dysfunctional, and I lived through Mom's divorces and affiars, walking on eggs.  I learned the hard way that taking sides and getting involved in their fighting and childishness was useless, and it only hurt me.
    Go ahead and vent all you want.  Then, when you are really talking to people, you can do it without letter your emotions run away with you.  It doesn't help anyone.  Believe me, I have been there.

You are in my prayers.  I don't want to you to be hurt anymore than you have already been hurt.

She is standing up against douchebaggery, not tying herself up over her parents divorce.
    Yeah... the details of the divorce are only relevant to understand how absolutely unwarranted these comments were. I'm over the divorce itself. Ironically enough, this aunt was the one who finally convinced me to speak to my mom again after 2 years, when she had skipped my college graduation because my dad was going to be there.

• @drunkenwitch‌ I absolutely love your screen name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards