• Was this posted?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    Was this posted?

oh lordt jayzus noooooo.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• This looks a lot like my cousin's wedding in 1986. I remember thinking it was the coolest idea EVER and couldn't wait to do the same thing at my wedding. 

The GMs had coordinating pastel, rainbow vests and bow ties, and the gigantic wedding cake had coordinating, pastel ribbons that ran down to seven smaller cakes.

Yes!  This was exactly my aunt's wedding.  Then her daughter, my cousin, got married earlier this year and had the modern version in the bolder rainbow colors.  Bridesmaids gifts were boas, hats, and sunglasses in their proper color for the "fun" photos.  I am NOT bummed I missed that shitshow.
  • larrygaga said:
    Was this posted?

And here I thought the two-piece I had to wear in a friend's wedding was bad...  But really, what am I even looking at here?  Where does the dress end and hair begin?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • larrygaga said:
    Was this posted?

Oh my God. I want to send this to my BMs just for laughs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited January 2015
    This looks a lot like my cousin's wedding in 1986. I remember thinking it was the coolest idea EVER and couldn't wait to do the same thing at my wedding. 

The GMs had coordinating pastel, rainbow vests and bow ties, and the gigantic wedding cake had coordinating, pastel ribbons that ran down to seven smaller cakes.

What... in the hell is the bride sitting on to get the dress like that? She looks like Miss Muffet on her Tuffet. 
    ---------------Edit: Box issues---------

Wow, I didn't even notice the bride there. I thought the BMs were standing around a table.
  • ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    Not a bridesmaid dress, but the wedding dress thread is super old and I didn't really want to ressurect it. Antways, this is certiainly not "the ugliest" dress by any means. But, like, if it's your wedding day, and I can almost see your vagina? Mayyyyyybe, you might like to reconsider?

I have no inherent issue with short dresses, but this one seems just, wow... 
    Maybe it's the camera angle.

OH. Bonus: This one is actually marketed as a dress that is appropriate to wear as a wedding guest. UM. That is fucking lingere.
  • That second one is for football distraction. You know, start prancing around in front of your spouse, drop something and have to pick it up, lean over spouse to reach something....

I cannot be the only one who does shit like that.
  • larrygaga said:
    Was this posted?

Maybe the bulbous caterpillar tails are added to provide counterweights for the weight of the hair. There might be enough product in those dos to tip someone over.
  • My mom got married in 1974 and her bridesmaids wore powder blue. And white floppy hats.  She's still really proud of that. haha!

• jynxiie said:
    I found a few lol!

Is that first one plastic?
  • Not a bridesmaid dress, but the wedding dress thread is super old and I didn't really want to ressurect it. Antways, this is certiainly not "the ugliest" dress by any means. But, like, if it's your wedding day, and I can almost see your vagina? Mayyyyyybe, you might like to reconsider?

I have no inherent issue with short dresses, but this one seems just, wow... 
    Maybe it's the camera angle.

OH. Bonus: This one is actually marketed as a dress that is appropriate to wear as a wedding guest. UM. That is fucking lingere.
    No one should ever feel embarrassed about bumping that thread!  That thread is awesome.
  • larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    WE should start a new one if bumping it would be considered zombie thread bumping

The wedding dress one is amazing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards